Competition: Finland Veikkausliiga Regular Season – Round 21
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Dennis Antamo, Finland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
HJK helsinki vs KuPS. HJK helsinki will host KuPS at the Bolt Arena for the Finland Veikkausliiga Regular Season – Round 21 match fixture.
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Live Score And Statistics
HJK helsinki Vs KuPS. Finland Veikkausliiga Regular Season – Round 21
15:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
HJK helsinki 1
- Jair ( 86′ )
- U. Nissila ( 43′ )
Match ends, HJK helsinki 1, KuPS 1
Second Half ends, with score HJK helsinki 1, KuPS 1
Jair had a Normal Goal HJK helsinki
Substitution 4 – F. Aspegren substitutes for Rangel (KuPS)
Substitution 4 – R. Riski substitutes for C. Terho (HJK helsinki)
Substitution 3 – A. Olusanya substitutes for S. Vaananen (HJK helsinki)
M. Tenho Gets Yellow Card HJK helsinki
Substitution 3 – A. Vidjeskog substitutes for T. Vayrynen (KuPS)
R. Riski Gets Yellow Card HJK helsinki
Substitution 2 – L. Lingman substitutes for S. Hostikka (HJK helsinki)
Substitution 1 – J. Saksela substitutes for V. Moren (HJK helsinki)
Substitution 2 – A. Udoh substitutes for J. Sebban (KuPS)
Substitution 1 – T. Hamalainen substitutes for P. Ricardo (KuPS)
U. Nissila had a Normal Goal KuPS
Rangel Gets Yellow Card KuPS
P. Ricardo Gets Yellow Card KuPS
J. Sebban Gets Yellow Card KuPS
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Livescore
HJK helsinki vs KuPS Prediction : Match Facts
- HJK helsinki have played 17 matches are at position 1 with 44 points in the 2021 Veikkausliiga.
- They have won 14 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against HJK helsinki.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 21 goals (GD).
- KuPS have played 16 matches are at position 2 with 35 points in the 2021 Veikkausliiga.
- They have won 11 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 5 result against HIFK Elsinki.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 18 goals (GD).
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Sunday August 9 2020|
|Saturday August 1 2020|
|Sunday September 15 2019|
|Saturday June 29 2019|
|Saturday April 13 2019|
|Sunday August 26 2018|
|Wednesday June 20 2018|
|Saturday April 21 2018|
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Players News and Squads
Hugo Keto (G-31)
Valtteri Moren (D-16)
Miro Tenho (D-15)
Daniel O’Shaughnessy (D-5)
Luis Murillo (D-13)
Santeri Väänänen (M-21)
Filip Valenčič (F-27)
Casper Terho (F-19)
Roope Riski (F-11)
Santeri Hostikka (F-7)
Jakob Tånnander (G-12)
Janne Saksela (D-3)
Bubacar Djalo (M-8)
Lucas Lingman (M-10)
Matti Peltola (M-47)
Anthony Olusanya (F-29)
Riku Riski (F-9)
Johannes Kreidl (G-21)
Paulo Ricardo (D-2)
Diogo Tomas (D-3)
Henri Toivomäki (D-22)
Henry Uzochokwu (D-15)
Anton Popovitch (M-14)
Jordan Sebban (M-10)
Daniel Carrillo (D-23)
Urho Nissilä (M-25)
Tim Väyrynen (F-9)
Miika Töyräs (G-31)
Felipe Aspegren (D-32)
Taneli Hämäläinen (D-33)
Arttu Heinonen (M-20)
Axel Vidjeskog (M-26)
Santeri Haarala (F-29)
Aniekpeno Udoh (F-13)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.16||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.30||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.09||3.06||4.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.13||3.20||3.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.06||3.22||4.18||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.11||3.06||4.08||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.20||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.22||4.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.98||3.00||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.77||2.17||2.04||Bet Here|
HJK helsinki vs KuPS : Predictions
Why HJK helsinki Will Win
- HJK helsinki has a home team record of 7 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- HJK helsinki has scored 16 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why KuPS Will Win
- KuPS has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- KuPS has scored 15 out of their total 30 goals at away with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : HJK helsinki or draw||Double chance : HJK helsinki or draw||Double chance : HJK helsinki or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.