Competition: World UEFA Europa Conference League Group Stage – Round 3
Kick Off: 14:30
Referee: P. Orel
Status: Match Finished 0 – 5
0 – 5
Maccabi Tel Aviv
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv. HJK helsinki will host Maccabi Tel Aviv at the Bolt Arena for the World UEFA Europa Conference League Group Stage – Round 3 match fixture.
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Live Score And Statistics
HJK helsinki Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv. World UEFA Europa Conference League Group Stage – Round 3
14:30 , Thursday October 21 2021
HJK helsinki 0
Maccabi Tel Aviv 5
- G. Kanichowsky ( 28′ )
- S. Perica ( 49′ )
- G. Kanichowsky ( 60′ )
- E. Saborit ( 87′ )
- E. Shamir ( 90′ )
Match ends, HJK helsinki 0, Maccabi Tel Aviv 5
Second Half ends, with score HJK helsinki 0, Maccabi Tel Aviv 5
E. Shamir had a Normal Goal Maccabi Tel Aviv
Substitution 5 – I. Shahar substitutes for S. Yeini (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
Substitution 4 – M. Hozez substitutes for G. Kanichowsky (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
E. Saborit had a Penalty Maccabi Tel Aviv
D. O’Shaughnessy Gets Yellow Card HJK helsinki
Substitution 5 – A. Olusanya substitutes for R. Riski (HJK helsinki)
Substitution 4 – M. Peltola substitutes for Jair (HJK helsinki)
Substitution 3 – O. Khalaila substitutes for S. Perica (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
Substitution 2 – E. Guerrero substitutes for B. Kuwas (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
Substitution 3 – K. Kouassivi-Benissan substitutes for B. Djalo (HJK helsinki)
S. Piven Gets Yellow Card Maccabi Tel Aviv
Substitution 1 – E. Shamir substitutes for E. Golasa (Maccabi Tel Aviv)
Substitution 2 – C. Terho substitutes for F. Valencic (HJK helsinki)
G. Kanichowsky had a Normal Goal Maccabi Tel Aviv
S. Perica had a Penalty Maccabi Tel Aviv
Substitution 1 – R. Riski substitutes for S. Hostikka (HJK helsinki)
G. Kanichowsky had a Normal Goal Maccabi Tel Aviv
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Livescore
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv Prediction : Match Facts
- HJK helsinki have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 3 points in the 2021 UEFA Europa Conference League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against HJK helsinki.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Maccabi Tel Aviv have played 2 matches are at position 1 with 4 points in the 2021 UEFA Europa Conference League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Lask Linz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|HJK helsinki||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Maccabi Tel Aviv||2||1||1||0||5||2||3||4||DW|
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Players News and Squads
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Hugo Keto (G-31)
Valtteri Moren (D-16)
Miro Tenho (D-15)
Daniel O’Shaughnessy (D-5)
Luis Murillo (D-13)
Bubacar Djalo (M-8)
Filip Valenčič (M-27)
Lucas Lingman (M-10)
Santeri Hostikka (M-7)
Roope Riski (F-11)
Matias Niemelä (G-79)
Janne Saksela (D-3)
Markus Halsti (D-4)
Kevin Kouassivi-Benissan (D-22)
Tim Sparv (M-20)
Matti Peltola (M-47)
David Browne (F-24)
Anthony Olusanya (F-29)
Casper Terho (M-19)
Riku Riski (M-9)
Taddeus Fomakwang (F-17)
CoachP. van Leeuwen
Daniel Peretz (G-1)
Andre Geraldes (D-28)
Luis Hernández (D-44)
Shahar Piven (D-31)
Enric Saborit (D-4)
Dan Glazer (M-6)
Brandley Kuwas (M-17)
Eyal Golasa (M-23)
Sheran Yeini (M-21)
Gabi Kanikovski (M-16)
Stipe Perica (F-9)
Daniel Tenenbaum (G-19)
Ofir Davidzada (D-27)
Idan Nachmias (D-5)
Dan Biton (M-10)
Ido Shahar (M-36)
Eden Shamir (M-18)
Matan Baltaksa (D-3)
Eduardo Guerrero (F-39)
Matan Hozez (F-7)
Tal Ben Haim (F-11)
Eylon Almog (F-29)
Osama Khalaila (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.87||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.78||3.34||2.50||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||3.30||2.31||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.82||3.27||2.53||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.64||3.10||2.38||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.78||3.34||2.50||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.75||3.27||2.50||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.66||2.99||2.44||Bet Here|
HJK helsinki vs Maccabi Tel Aviv : Predictions
Why HJK helsinki Will Win
- HJK helsinki has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- HJK helsinki has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Maccabi Tel Aviv Will Win
- Maccabi Tel Aviv has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Maccabi Tel Aviv has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||HJK helsinki||Draw||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Maccabi Tel Aviv||Double chance : draw or Maccabi Tel Aviv||Double chance : draw or Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.