Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 4
Kick Off: 00:05
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Honduras vs Costa Rica. Honduras will host Costa Rica at the Estadio OlÃmpico Metropolitano for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 4 match fixture.
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Live Score And Statistics
Honduras Vs Costa Rica. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 4
00:05 , Friday October 8 2021
Costa Rica 0
Second Half ends, with score Honduras 0, Costa Rica 0
Substitution 5 – J. G. Ortiz substitutes for J. Campbell (Costa Rica)
Substitution 5 – A. Tejeda substitutes for A. Lopez (Honduras)
B. Oviedo Gets Yellow Card Costa Rica
Substitution 4 – B. Oviedo substitutes for R. Matarrita (Costa Rica)
Substitution 3 – O. Galo substitutes for C. Borges (Costa Rica)
Substitution 4 – E. Hernandez substitutes for A. Elis (Honduras)
Substitution 3 – B. Garcia substitutes for D. Flores (Honduras)
R. Blanco Gets Yellow Card Costa Rica
Substitution 2 – E. Rodriguez substitutes for B. Moya (Honduras)
Substitution 1 – L. Palma substitutes for R. Rivas (Honduras)
Substitution 2 – J. Marin substitutes for J. Venegas (Costa Rica)
Substitution 1 – L. Diaz substitutes for J. Moya (Costa Rica)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Livescore
Honduras vs Costa Rica Prediction : Match Facts
- Honduras have played 3 matches are at position 6 with 2 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 1 result against USA.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Costa Rica have played 3 matches are at position 5 with 2 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Costa Rica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Head To Head
|Sunday June 6 2021|
|Sunday October 8 2017|
|Saturday July 8 2017|
|Tuesday March 28 2017|
|Friday January 20 2017|
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Players News and Squads
Luis Lopez (G-22)
Andy Najar (D-17)
Denil Maldonado (D-15)
Maynor Figueroa (D-3)
Diego Rodríguez (D-23)
Brayan Moya (M-13)
Kervin Arriaga (M-5)
Deybi Flores (M-20)
Alexander López (M-10)
Rigoberto Rivas (M-11)
Alberth Elis (F-7)
Edrick Menjívar (G-1)
Marlon Licona (G-18)
Danilo Acosta (M-21)
Kevin Álvarez (D-2)
Marcelo Pereira (D-4)
Johnny Leveron (D-16)
Luis Palma (M-6)
Boniek García (M-14)
Edwin Rodríguez (M-8)
Carlos Pineda (M-12)
Eddie Hernández (F-9)
Ángel Tejeda (F-19)
Keylor Navas (G-1)
Ricardo Blanco (D-2)
Kendall Waston (D-19)
Óscar Duarte (D-6)
Francisco Calvo (D-15)
Ronald Matarrita (D-22)
Joel Campbell (M-12)
Celso Borges (M-5)
Yeltsin Tejeda (M-17)
Johan Venegas (M-7)
Jonathan Moya (F-9)
Leonel Moreira (G-23)
Aaron Cruz (G-18)
Bryan Oviedo (D-8)
Juan Pablo Vargas (D-3)
Keysher Fuller (D-4)
Orlando Galo Calderon (M-13)
Youstin Salas (M-20)
Randall Leal (M-11)
Bryan Ruiz (M-10)
Jimmy Marin (M-14)
Luis Díaz (M-16)
José Guillermo Ortíz (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.25||2.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||2.85||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||2.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||2.87||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.24||2.86||2.56||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||2.80||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||2.85||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.97||2.90||2.39||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.18||2.84||2.65||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.98||2.78||2.47||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||2.86||2.58||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.25||2.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.00||2.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.25||2.88||2.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||2.75||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.98||2.82||2.44||Bet Here|
Honduras vs Costa Rica : Predictions
Why Honduras Will Win
- Honduras has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Honduras has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Costa Rica Will Win
- Costa Rica has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Costa Rica has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Costa Rica and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Costa Rica and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Costa Rica and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.