Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 21:30
Referee: Benjamin Saravia, Chile
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Huachipato vs Palestino. Huachipato will host Palestino at the Estadio CAP for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
Huachipato vs Palestino : Live Score And Statistics
Huachipato Vs Palestino. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 22
21:30 , Friday September 24 2021
- W. Mazzantti ( 36′ )
- B. Carrasco ( 45′ )
- B. Carrasco ( 45′ )
Second Half ends, with score Huachipato 1, Palestino 1
N. Berardo Gets Yellow Card Palestino
C. Cuevas Gets Yellow Card Huachipato
C. Suarez Gets Yellow Card Palestino
Substitution 2 – J. Altamirano substitutes for G. Montes (Huachipato)
Substitution 4 – J. Sanchez substitutes for B. Barticciotto (Palestino)
Substitution 3 – S. Cabrera substitutes for C. Villanueva (Palestino)
Substitution 2 – N. Berardo substitutes for J. Benitez (Palestino)
Substitution 1 – M. Rodriguez substitutes for L. Nequecaur (Huachipato)
Substitution 1 – M. Cavalleri substitutes for B. Carrasco (Palestino)
B. Gazzolo Gets Yellow Card Huachipato
G. Soto Gets Yellow Card Palestino
B. Carrasco Gets Yellow Card Palestino
B. Carrasco had a Normal Goal Palestino
B. Carrasco had a Missed Penalty Palestino
J. Cordova Gets Yellow Card Huachipato
W. Mazzantti had a Normal Goal Huachipato
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Huachipato vs Palestino : Livescore
Huachipato vs Palestino Prediction : Match Facts
- Huachipato have played 19 matches are at position 13 with 22 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 10 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Huachipato.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Palestino have played 20 matches are at position 12 with 24 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 7 times drawn 3 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Palestino.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 30 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Huachipato vs Palestino : Head To Head
|Thursday July 15 2021|
|Friday February 12 2021|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Saturday August 3 2019|
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|Sunday December 2 2018|
|Saturday May 12 2018|
Huachipato vs Palestino : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Union La Calera||20||10||5||5||23||22||1||35||WLLDL|
|5||Universidad de Chile||19||9||6||4||26||18||8||33||WDDWL|
|9||Everton de Vina||20||7||6||7||17||19||-2||27||LWDLL|
|11||D. La Serena||20||6||7||7||27||24||3||25||WDLLD|
Huachipato vs Palestino : Players News and Squads
Gabriel Castellón (G-25)
Juan Córdova (D-11)
Nicolás Ramírez (D-5)
Benjamín Gazzolo (D-4)
Cristian Cuevas (D-15)
Gonzalo Montes (M-8)
Israel Poblete (M-16)
Claudio Sepúlveda (M-6)
Walter Mazzantti (F-7)
Luciano Nequecaur (F-32)
Cris Martínez (F-23)
Martín Parra (G-12)
Antonio Castillo (D-2)
Joaquín Gutiérrez (D-18)
Ignacio Tapia (D-3)
Claudio Torres (M-29)
Javier Altamirano (M-14)
Maximiliano Rodríguez (M-9)
Cristopher Toselli (G-1)
Guillermo Soto (D-20)
Cristián Suárez (D-17)
Bruno Romo (D-3)
Vicente Fernández (D-15)
Misael Dávila (M-8)
Nicolás Meza (M-28)
Bryan Carrasco (M-7)
Carlos Villanueva (M-14)
Jonathan Benítez (M-11)
Bruno Barticciotto (F-23)
Nery Veloso (G-16)
Sebastián Cabrera (D-27)
Nicolás Berardo (D-6)
Matías Cavalleri (M-33)
Nicolás Clavería (M-32)
Mauro Díaz (M-31)
Juan Sánchez Sotelo (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Huachipato vs Palestino : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.35||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.33||3.52||2.97||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.14||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.25||3.45||2.74||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.30||3.53||3.08||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.33||3.30||2.73||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.35||3.52||2.96||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.30||2.84||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.14||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.20||3.35||2.93||Bet Here|
Huachipato vs Palestino : Predictions
Why Huachipato Will Win
- Huachipato has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huachipato has scored 8 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 0.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Palestino Will Win
- Palestino has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Palestino has scored 16 out of their total 28 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Palestino||Double chance : draw or Palestino||Double chance : draw or Palestino|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.