Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Andy Woolmer, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Huddersfield vs Birmingham. Huddersfield will host Birmingham at the John Smith’s Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Live Score And Statistics
Huddersfield Vs Birmingham. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Wednesday October 20 2021
Match ends, Huddersfield 0, Birmingham 0
Second Half ends, with score Huddersfield 0, Birmingham 0
Substitution 3 – O. Turton substitutes for D. Holmes (Huddersfield)
T. Lees Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
R. McGree Gets Yellow Card Birmingham
Substitution 2 – F. Campbell substitutes for D. Ward (Huddersfield)
Substitution 1 – J. Koroma substitutes for D. Sinani (Huddersfield)
Substitution 1 – T. Deeney substitutes for L. Jutkiewicz (Birmingham)
M. Pearson Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
L. Colwill Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Livescore
Huddersfield vs Birmingham Prediction : Match Facts
- Huddersfield have played 12 matches are at position 6 with 20 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 6 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Hull City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Birmingham have played 12 matches are at position 18 with 12 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against West Brom.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 2 2021|
|Wednesday October 28 2020|
|Wednesday July 1 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
|Tuesday February 6 2018|
|Saturday January 27 2018|
|Saturday April 29 2017|
|Saturday November 5 2016|
|Saturday April 23 2016|
|Saturday December 5 2015|
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Players News and Squads
Lee Nicholls (G-21)
Matthew Pearson (D-4)
Tom Lees (D-32)
Levi Colwill (D-26)
Sorba Thomas (M-16)
Jonathan Hogg (M-6)
Lewis O’Brien (M-8)
Harry Toffolo (M-3)
Danel Sinani (F-24)
Daniel Ward (F-25)
Duane Holmes (F-19)
Nicholas Bilokapic (G-42)
Josh Ruffels (D-14)
Naby Sarr (D-23)
Oliver Turton (D-20)
Scott High (M-15)
Fraizer Campbell (F-22)
Josh Koroma (F-10)
Matija Šarkić (G-13)
Dion Sanderson (D-21)
Marc Roberts (D-4)
George Friend (D-5)
Jordan Graham (M-24)
Gary Gardner (M-20)
Riley McGree (M-18)
Ivan Šunjić (M-34)
Kristian Pedersen (M-3)
Lukas Jutkiewicz (F-10)
Tahith Chong (F-7)
Connal Trueman (G-27)
Harlee Dean (D-12)
Iván Sánchez (M-17)
Ryan Woods (M-6)
Chuks Aneke (F-15)
Troy Deeney (F-36)
Scott Hogan (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Huddersfield vs Birmingham : Predictions
Why Huddersfield Will Win
- Huddersfield has a home team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huddersfield has scored 11 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Birmingham Will Win
- Birmingham has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Birmingham has scored 3 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Huddersfield or draw||Double chance : Huddersfield or draw||Double chance : Huddersfield or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||50%||50%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.