Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Jeremy Simpson, England
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
Huddersfield vs Blackburn. Huddersfield will host Blackburn at the John Smith’s Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Live Score And Statistics
Huddersfield Vs Blackburn. England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- A. Vallejo ( 36′ )
- D. Ward ( 60′ )
- D. Ward ( 84′ )
- B. Brereton ( 57′ )
- B. Brereton ( 65′ )
Match ends, Huddersfield 3, Blackburn 2
Second Half ends, with score Huddersfield 3, Blackburn 2
L. Nicholls Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
Substitution 4 – J. Ruffels substitutes for D. Sinani (Huddersfield)
D. Ward had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
Substitution 3 – O. Turton substitutes for S. Thomas (Huddersfield)
Substitution 2 – D. Holmes substitutes for J. Koroma (Huddersfield)
Substitution 4 – R. Khadra substitutes for T. Dolan (Blackburn)
Substitution 3 – L. Clarkson substitutes for S. Gallagher (Blackburn)
Substitution 2 – I. Poveda substitutes for J. Rothwell (Blackburn)
B. Brereton had a Penalty Blackburn
M. Sarr Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
D. Ward had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
B. Brereton had a Normal Goal Blackburn
Substitution 1 – S. High substitutes for A. Vallejo (Huddersfield)
A. Vallejo had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
Substitution 1 – T. Magloire substitutes for R. Nyambe (Blackburn)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Livescore
Huddersfield vs Blackburn Prediction : Match Facts
- Huddersfield have played 8 matches are at position 7 with 13 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Nottingham Forest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Blackburn have played 8 matches are at position 6 with 13 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DWDDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Barnsley.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Tuesday December 29 2020|
|Sunday December 29 2019|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Saturday December 31 2016|
|Saturday December 3 2016|
|Saturday April 16 2016|
|Saturday August 15 2015|
|Saturday April 25 2015|
|Saturday October 4 2014|
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Players News and Squads
Lee Nicholls (G-21)
Matthew Pearson (D-4)
Tom Lees (D-32)
Naby Sarr (D-23)
Sorba Thomas (M-16)
Alex Vallejo (M-5)
Harry Toffolo (M-3)
Lewis O’Brien (M-8)
Danel Sinani (F-24)
Daniel Ward (F-25)
Josh Koroma (F-10)
Nicholas Bilokapic (G-42)
Oliver Turton (D-20)
Josh Ruffels (D-14)
Scott High (M-15)
Duane Holmes (M-19)
Fraizer Campbell (F-22)
Rolando Aarons (M-11)
Thomas Kaminski (G-1)
Ryan Nyambe (D-2)
Hayden Carter (D-24)
Daniel Ayala (D-5)
Harry Pickering (D-3)
Lewis Travis (M-27)
Joe Rothwell (M-8)
Sam Gallagher (M-9)
John Buckley (M-21)
Ben Brereton (M-22)
Tyrhys Dolan (F-10)
Aynsley Pears (G-13)
Adetayo Edun (M-20)
Tyler Magloire (D-36)
Leighton Clarkson (M-19)
Reda Khadra (M-7)
Daniel Butterworth (F-14)
Ian Carlo Poveda (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.64||3.30||2.81||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.58||3.10||2.69||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.64||3.30||2.81||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.61||3.18||2.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.59||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
Huddersfield vs Blackburn : Predictions
Why Huddersfield Will Win
- Huddersfield has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huddersfield has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Blackburn Will Win
- Blackburn has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Blackburn has scored 7 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Huddersfield or draw||Double chance : Huddersfield or draw||Double chance : Huddersfield or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||37%||37%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.