Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Leigh Doughty, England
Status: Match Finished 4 – 0
4 – 0
Huddersfield vs Reading. Huddersfield will host Reading at the John Smith’s Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Huddersfield vs Reading : Live Score And Statistics
Huddersfield Vs Reading. England Championship Regular Season – Round 5
14:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- L. O’Brien ( 39′ )
- M. Pearson ( 51′ )
- S. Thomas ( 66′ )
- D. Ward ( 68′ )
Match ends, Huddersfield 4, Reading 0
Second Half ends, with score Huddersfield 4, Reading 0
T. Lees Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
D. Ward had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
S. Thomas had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
Substitution 1 – O. Turton substitutes for D. Sinani (Huddersfield)
M. Pearson Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
T. Dele-Bashiru Gets Yellow Card Reading
M. Pearson had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
L. O’Brien had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
S. Thomas Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
A. Yiadom Gets Yellow Card Reading
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Huddersfield vs Reading : Livescore
Huddersfield vs Reading Prediction : Match Facts
- Huddersfield have played 4 matches are at position 10 with 7 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Huddersfield.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Reading have played 4 matches are at position 18 with 3 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Coventry.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Huddersfield vs Reading : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Saturday January 2 2021|
|Tuesday July 7 2020|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
|Monday May 29 2017|
|Tuesday February 21 2017|
|Saturday September 24 2016|
|Tuesday March 8 2016|
|Tuesday January 19 2016|
|Saturday January 9 2016|
Huddersfield vs Reading : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Huddersfield vs Reading : Players News and Squads
Lee Nicholls (G-21)
Matthew Pearson (D-4)
Tom Lees (D-32)
Levi Colwill (D-26)
Sorba Thomas (M-16)
Jonathan Hogg (M-6)
Lewis O’Brien (M-8)
Harry Toffolo (M-3)
Danel Sinani (F-24)
Daniel Ward (F-25)
Josh Koroma (F-10)
Ryan Schofield (G-31)
Naby Sarr (D-23)
Oliver Turton (D-20)
Duane Holmes (M-19)
Scott High (M-15)
Alex Vallejo (M-5)
Fraizer Campbell (F-22)
Thomas Holmes (D-3)
Michael Morrison (D-4)
Liam Moore (D-6)
Andy Yiadom (D-17)
Andy Rinomhota (M-8)
Josh Laurent (M-28)
Ayotomiwa Dele-Bashiru (M-19)
John Swift (M-10)
Junior Hoilett (M-23)
George Pușcaș (F-47)
Luke Southwood (G-22)
Michael Stickland (D-38)
Ethan Bristow (D-41)
Dejan Tetek (M-16)
Alen Halilović (M-7)
Lynford Sackey (M-42)
Jahmari Clarke (F-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Huddersfield vs Reading : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.44||3.28||3.08||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.31||3.25||2.94||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.43||3.31||3.14||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.36||3.25||2.89||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.28||3.07||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.33||3.25||3.08||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||3.15||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||3.25||2.82||Bet Here|
Huddersfield vs Reading : Predictions
Why Huddersfield Will Win
- Huddersfield has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huddersfield has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Reading Will Win
- Reading has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Reading has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Reading and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Reading and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Reading and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.