Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Eduardo Prieto Iglesias, Spain
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Huesca vs Oviedo. Huesca will host Oviedo at the Estadio El Alcoraz for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Huesca vs Oviedo : Live Score And Statistics
Huesca Vs Oviedo. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
19:00 , Monday September 6 2021
- D. Escriche ( 63′ )
- B. Baston ( 12′ )
- S. Obeng ( 80′ )
Second Half ends, with score Huesca 1, Oviedo 2
J. Pulido Gets Red Card Huesca
J. Pulido Gets Yellow Card Huesca
J. Pulido Gets Yellow Card Huesca
P. Cornud Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
Substitution 5 – A. Arribas substitutes for M. Sangalli (Oviedo)
Substitution 4 – M. Aias substitutes for S. Obeng (Oviedo)
D. Escriche Gets Yellow Card Huesca
J. Femenias Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
S. Obeng had a Normal Goal Oviedo
Substitution 3 – E. Lombardo substitutes for D. Ferreiro (Huesca)
Substitution 3 – G. Brugman substitutes for B. Baston (Oviedo)
Substitution 2 – B. Sanchez substitutes for Luismi (Oviedo)
Substitution 1 – J. Mier substitutes for Viti (Oviedo)
D. Escriche had a Normal Goal Huesca
Substitution 2 – Juan Carlos substitutes for A. Gaich (Huesca)
Substitution 1 – K. Nwakali substitutes for M. Rico (Huesca)
B. Baston Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
A. Gaich Gets Yellow Card Huesca
Jimmy Suarez Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
B. Baston had a Normal Goal Oviedo
Luismi Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Huesca vs Oviedo : Livescore
Huesca vs Oviedo Prediction : Match Facts
- Huesca have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 6 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Huesca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Oviedo have played 3 matches are at position 17 with 2 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Oviedo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Huesca vs Oviedo : Head To Head
|Sunday January 19 2020|
|Saturday November 9 2019|
|Saturday June 2 2018|
|Sunday January 7 2018|
|Friday April 21 2017|
|Saturday November 12 2016|
Huesca vs Oviedo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Real Sociedad II||3||1||2||0||1||0||1||5||DDW|
Huesca vs Oviedo : Players News and Squads
Andrés Fernández (G-1)
Julio Buffarini (D-19)
Cristian Salvador (D-6)
Jorge Pulido (D-14)
Florian Miguel (D-3)
David Ferreiro (M-7)
Jaime Seoane (M-20)
Mikel Rico (M-17)
Marc Mateu (M-21)
Dani Escriche (F-10)
Adolfo Gaich (F-18)
Miguel San Roman (G-13)
Gerard Barri (D-29)
Ignasi Miquel (D-23)
Kelechi Nwakali (M-8)
Pedro Mosquera (M-5)
Juan Carlos (M-22)
Joaquín Muñoz (F-11)
Enzo Lombardo (F-24)
Kevin Omoruyi (F-28)
CoachJosé Ángel Ziganda
Joan Femenias Del Salto (G-1)
Lucas Ahijado (D-24)
David Costas (D-4)
Dani Calvo (D-12)
Pierre Cornud (D-22)
Marco Sangalli (M-8)
Jimmy Suárez (M-14)
Viti Rozada (M-7)
Borja Bastón (F-9)
Samuel Obeng (F-16)
Tomeu Nadal (G-13)
Alejandro Arribas (D-3)
Carlos Isaac (D-21)
Christian Fernández (D-18)
Joni Montiel (M-17)
Javi Mier (M-6)
Borja Sánchez (M-10)
Jorge Pombo (M-20)
Gastón Brugman (M-15)
Matheus Aias (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Huesca vs Oviedo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.83||3.25||4.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.80||3.30||4.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.80||3.35||4.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.25||5.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.82||3.42||4.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.75||3.35||5.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.80||3.30||4.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.83||3.25||4.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.79||3.45||5.27||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.81||3.35||4.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.84||3.42||4.72||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.83||3.25||4.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.75||3.30||5.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.70||3.30||5.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.77||3.33||4.88||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.74||3.25||4.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.83||3.20||4.50||Bet Here|
Huesca vs Oviedo : Predictions
Why Huesca Will Win
- Huesca has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huesca has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Oviedo Will Win
- Oviedo has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Oviedo has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Huesca||Winner : Huesca||Winner : Huesca|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.