Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Leigh Doughty, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Hull City vs Peterborough. Hull City will host Peterborough at the The MKM Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Hull City vs Peterborough : Live Score And Statistics
Hull City Vs Peterborough. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Wednesday October 20 2021
Hull City 1
- J. Magennis ( 45′ )
- J. Magennis ( 66′ )
- J. Taylor ( 43′ )
- S. Dembele ( 72′ )
Match ends, Hull City 1, Peterborough 2
Second Half ends, with score Hull City 1, Peterborough 2
Substitution 3 – C. Coventry substitutes for J. Grant (Peterborough)
Substitution 3 – T. Eaves substitutes for J. Magennis (Hull City)
Substitution 2 – G. Moncur substitutes for G. Honeyman (Hull City)
S. Dembele had a Normal Goal Peterborough
Substitution 2 – H. Burrows substitutes for D. Butler (Peterborough)
J. Magennis had a Missed Penalty Hull City
Substitution 1 – J. Ward substitutes for J. Knight (Peterborough)
N. Thompson Gets Yellow Card Peterborough
J. Magennis had a Normal Goal Hull City
J. Taylor had a Normal Goal Peterborough
Substitution 1 – R. Smallwood substitutes for T. Huddlestone (Hull City)
R. Edwards Gets Yellow Card Peterborough
T. Huddlestone Gets Yellow Card Hull City
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Hull City vs Peterborough : Livescore
Hull City vs Peterborough Prediction : Match Facts
- Hull City have played 12 matches are at position 21 with 9 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Hull City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- Peterborough have played 12 matches are at position 23 with 8 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Middlesbrough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -13 goals (GD).
Hull City vs Peterborough : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 9 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Saturday January 19 2013|
|Saturday September 29 2012|
|Saturday January 14 2012|
|Saturday September 10 2011|
Hull City vs Peterborough : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Hull City vs Peterborough : Players News and Squads
Matt Ingram (G-1)
Lewie Coyle (D-2)
Di’Shon Bernard (D-24)
Jacob Greaves (D-4)
Callum Elder (D-3)
Tom Huddlestone (M-23)
Greg Docherty (M-8)
Keane Lewis-Potter (M-11)
George Honeyman (M-10)
Mallik Wilks (M-7)
Josh Magennis (F-27)
Nathan Baxter (G-13)
Josh Emmanuel (D-12)
Andy Cannon (M-14)
Randell Williams (M-19)
Richard Smallwood (M-6)
George Moncur (M-18)
Tom Eaves (F-9)
David Cornell (G-13)
Josh Knight (D-12)
Ronnie Edwards (D-2)
Mark Beevers (D-5)
Nathan Thompson (M-4)
Jack Taylor (M-8)
Oliver Norburn (M-18)
Dan Butler (M-3)
Jorge Grant (F-11)
Siriki Dembélé (F-10)
Sammie Szmodics (F-7)
Will Blackmore (G-28)
Frankie Kent (D-6)
Joseph Tomlinson (D-21)
Idris Kanu (F-19)
Joe Ward (M-23)
Harrison Burrows (M-16)
Conor Coventry (M-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Hull City vs Peterborough : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Hull City vs Peterborough : Predictions
Why Hull City Will Win
- Hull City has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hull City has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Peterborough Will Win
- Peterborough has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Peterborough has scored 9 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Hull City or draw||Double chance : Hull City or draw||Double chance : Hull City or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||71%||71%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.