Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 00:15
Referee: Ariel Penel, Argentina
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
Huracan vs Aldosivi. Huracan will host Aldosivi at the Estadio TomÃ¡s Adolfo DucÃ³ for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Live Score And Statistics
Huracan Vs Aldosivi. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
00:15 , Saturday September 4 2021
- F. Cristaldo ( 40′ )
- C. Yacob ( 78′ )
Second Half ends, with score Huracan 2, Aldosivi 0
S. Ramirez Gets Yellow Card Huracan
S. Hezze Gets Yellow Card Huracan
Substitution 5 – S. Ramirez substitutes for N. Silva (Huracan)
Substitution 4 – F. Henriquez substitutes for L. Vera (Huracan)
C. Yacob had a Normal Goal Huracan
Substitution 3 – L. Guzman substitutes for F. Grahl (Aldosivi)
F. Grahl Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
Substitution 3 – R. Lozano substitutes for I. Quilez (Huracan)
Substitution 2 – S. Hezze substitutes for F. Cristaldo (Huracan)
Substitution 1 – J. Acevedo substitutes for R. Cabral (Huracan)
F. Coloccini Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
N. Silva Gets Yellow Card Huracan
Substitution 2 – G. A. Lodico substitutes for P. Becker (Aldosivi)
Substitution 1 – F. Perez substitutes for M. Braida (Aldosivi)
F. Cristaldo had a Normal Goal Huracan
L. Maciel Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
J. Galvan Gets Yellow Card Huracan
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Livescore
Huracan vs Aldosivi Prediction : Match Facts
- Huracan have played 9 matches are at position 22 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 6 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 4 times and lost 1 times:- DDDDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Huracan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Aldosivi have played 9 matches are at position 9 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Aldosivi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Head To Head
|Sunday April 19 2020|
|Saturday February 15 2020|
|Sunday August 19 2018|
|Sunday May 7 2017|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
|Saturday April 12 2014|
|Saturday October 12 2013|
|Sunday February 10 2013|
|Sunday August 12 2012|
|Friday April 20 2012|
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Players News and Squads
Marcos Díaz (G-1)
Ismael Quilez (D-35)
Jonathan Galván (D-34)
Leandro Grimi (D-3)
César Ibáñez (D-25)
Franco Cristaldo (M-10)
Claudio Yacob (M-8)
Lucas Vera (M-23)
Nicolás Silva (F-24)
Jhonatan Candia (F-20)
Rodrigo Cabral (F-16)
Sebastián Meza (G-32)
Jose Moya (D-2)
Santiago Moya (D-26)
Raúl Lozano (D-4)
Iván Erquiaga (D-46)
Santiago Hezze (M-5)
Patricio Toranzo (M-18)
Fabián Henríquez (F-28)
Sebastián Ramírez (M-12)
Jonas Acevedo (M-11)
Sebastián Rincón (F-19)
Matías Cóccaro (F-7)
José Devecchi (G-25)
Joaquín Indacoechea (D-36)
Fabricio Coloccini (D-6)
Emiliano Insúa (D-26)
Emanuel Insua (D-13)
Pablo Becker (M-32)
Leandro Maciel (M-33)
Francisco Grahl (M-10)
Malcom Braida (F-20)
Martín Cauteruccio (F-77)
Federico Andrada (F-7)
Fabián Assmann (G-35)
Emanuel Iñíguez (D-21)
Federico Milo (D-14)
Fernando Román (D-28)
Rufino Lucero (D-4)
Gastón Lódico (M-24)
Lautaro Guzmán (M-23)
Federico Gino (M-12)
Uriel Ramírez (F-29)
Franco Perinciolo (M-17)
Franco Pérez (F-30)
Lautaro Rinaldi (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.38||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.33||3.20||2.98||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.38||3.30||3.17||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.43||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.01||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.36||3.17||3.03||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.29||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
Huracan vs Aldosivi : Predictions
Why Huracan Will Win
- Huracan has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huracan has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 0.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Aldosivi Will Win
- Aldosivi has an away team record of 3 wins and 7 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aldosivi has scored 13 out of their total 26 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Aldosivi||Double chance : draw or Aldosivi||Double chance : draw or Aldosivi|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.