Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF. IF elfsborg will host Malmo FF at the BorÃ¥s Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Live Score And Statistics
IF elfsborg Vs Malmo FF. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20
17:00 , Wednesday September 22 2021
IF elfsborg 0
Malmo FF 1
- J. Larsson ( 76′ )
Match ends, IF elfsborg 0, Malmo FF 1
Second Half ends, with score IF elfsborg 0, Malmo FF 1
Substitution 4 – E. Boateng substitutes for A. Romer (IF elfsborg)
Substitution 3 – J. Ondrejka substitutes for A. Bernhardsson (IF elfsborg)
Substitution 2 – M. Ndione substitutes for F. Holst (IF elfsborg)
E. Larsson Gets Yellow Card Malmo FF
J. Larsson had a Own Goal Malmo FF
Substitution 1 – R. Alm substitutes for J. Okkels (IF elfsborg)
Substitution 2 – L. Nielsen substitutes for F. Brorsson (Malmo FF)
J. Larsson Gets Yellow Card IF elfsborg
A. Romer Gets Yellow Card IF elfsborg
P. Frick Gets Yellow Card IF elfsborg
F. Brorsson Gets Yellow Card Malmo FF
F. Holst Gets Yellow Card IF elfsborg
A. Nalic Gets Yellow Card Malmo FF
Substitution 1 – E. Larsson substitutes for F. Beijmo (Malmo FF)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Livescore
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF Prediction : Match Facts
- IF elfsborg have played 18 matches are at position 3 with 36 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 11 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 4 result against BK Hacken.
- So far in the season , they have scored 33 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 16 goals (GD).
- Malmo FF have played 19 matches are at position 4 with 35 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 10 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Malmo FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 39 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 16 goals (GD).
|IF elfsborg||Malmo FF|
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Head To Head
|Saturday June 19 2021|
|Thursday May 20 2021|
|Sunday August 30 2020|
|Sunday July 5 2020|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Monday April 2 2018|
|Monday September 25 2017|
|Monday May 8 2017|
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||18||7||5||6||23||23||0||26||WWWWD|
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Players News and Squads
Tim Rönning (G-31)
Johan Larsson (D-24)
Leo Väisänen (D-15)
Maudo Jarjué (D-5)
Simon Strand (D-20)
Frederik Holst (M-7)
André Rømer (M-6)
Alexander Bernhardsson (M-12)
Simon Olsson (M-10)
Jeppe Okkels (M-19)
Per Frick (F-17)
Hákon Rafn Valdimarsson (G-30)
Christopher McVey (D-4)
Samuel Holmén (M-8)
Emmanuel Boateng (D-16)
Jacob Ondrejka (M-14)
Rasmus Alm (F-21)
Marokhy Ndione (F-26)
Johan Dahlin (G-27)
Felix Beijmo (D-14)
Anel Ahmedhodžić (D-15)
Franz Brorsson (D-31)
Martin Olsson (D-13)
Bonke Innocent (M-20)
Adi Nalić (M-22)
Erdal Rakip (M-7)
Jo Inge Berget (F-32)
Antonio Čolak (F-9)
Veljko Birmančević (F-19)
Ismael Diawara (G-30)
Noah Eile (D-29)
Eric Larsson (D-2)
Lasse Nielsen (D-24)
Markus Björkqvist (M-34)
Peter Gwargis (M-21)
Sebastian Nanasi (M-37)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.75||2.16||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.13||3.82||2.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.25||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.75||2.17||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.12||3.82||2.16||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.80||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.20||3.75||2.17||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||1.80||Bet Here|
IF elfsborg vs Malmo FF : Predictions
Why IF elfsborg Will Win
- IF elfsborg has a home team record of 6 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IF elfsborg has scored 20 out of their total 33 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Malmo FF Will Win
- Malmo FF has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Malmo FF has scored 23 out of their total 39 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||IF elfsborg||Draw||Malmo FF|
|Advice||Double chance : IF elfsborg or draw||Double chance : IF elfsborg or draw||Double chance : IF elfsborg or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||45%||45%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.