Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Fredrik Klitte, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad. IFK Goteborg will host Halmstad at the Nya Ullevi for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Live Score And Statistics
IFK Goteborg Vs Halmstad. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 18
15:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
IFK Goteborg 2
- T. Sana ( 45′ )
- M. Berg ( 63′ )
Match ends, IFK Goteborg 2, Halmstad 0
Second Half ends, with score IFK Goteborg 2, Halmstad 0
Substitution 2 – R. Soder substitutes for K. Yakob (IFK Goteborg)
Substitution 3 – S. Lundevall substitutes for S. Kroon (Halmstad)
J. Baffo Gets Yellow Card Halmstad
Substitution 2 – S. Karim substitutes for M. Boman (Halmstad)
M. Berg Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
M. Berg had a Normal Goal IFK Goteborg
Substitution 1 – E. Tot Wikstrom substitutes for E. Ahlstrand (Halmstad)
T. Sana had a Normal Goal IFK Goteborg
Substitution 1 – S. Thern substitutes for S. Eriksson (IFK Goteborg)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Livescore
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad Prediction : Match Facts
- IFK Goteborg have played 17 matches are at position 12 with 19 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 4 times drawn 7 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against IFK Goteborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Halmstad have played 17 matches are at position 10 with 20 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 4 times drawn 8 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Varbergs BoIS FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Saturday October 14 2017|
|Monday July 10 2017|
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||17||6||5||6||20||23||-3||23||WWWDD|
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Players News and Squads
Giannis Anestis (G-1)
Alexander Jallow (D-5)
Mattias Bjärsmyr (D-30)
Carl Johansson (D-4)
Oscar Wendt (D-17)
Gustaf Norlin (M-14)
Sebastian Eriksson (M-7)
Gustav Svensson (M-13)
Tobias Sana (M-22)
Kevin Yakob (F-23)
Marcus Berg (F-33)
Ole Söderberg (G-12)
Bernardo Vilar (D-3)
Oscar Vilhelmsson (M-29)
August Erlingmark (M-19)
Hosam Aiesh (M-8)
Simon Thern (M-20)
Robin Söder (F-9)
Malkolm Nilsson (G-1)
Edvin Kurtulus (D-26)
Andreas Johansson (D-4)
Joseph Baffo (D-5)
Andreas Bengtsson (D-21)
Samuel Kroon (M-11)
Amir Al Ammari (M-24)
Joel Allansson (M-6)
Erik Ahlstrand (M-16)
Mikael Boman (F-14)
Marcus Antonsson (F-9)
Malte Pahlsson (G-12)
Alexander Berntsson (D-3)
Dusan Djuric (M-23)
Simon Lundevall (M-7)
Thomas Boakye (M-2)
Emil Tot Wikstrom (M-18)
Sadat Karim (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.15||3.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.25||3.32||3.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.28||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.31||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.31||3.21||3.46||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.18||3.15||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.27||3.32||3.32||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.29||3.23||3.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.28||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.28||3.20||3.05||Bet Here|
IFK Goteborg vs Halmstad : Predictions
Why IFK Goteborg Will Win
- IFK Goteborg has a home team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IFK Goteborg has scored 12 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Halmstad Will Win
- Halmstad has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Halmstad has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : IFK Goteborg or draw||Double chance : IFK Goteborg or draw||Double chance : IFK Goteborg or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.