Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 21
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF. IFK Goteborg will host kalmar FF at the Nya Ullevi for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 21 match fixture.
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Live Score And Statistics
IFK Goteborg Vs kalmar FF. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 21
17:00 , Monday September 27 2021
IFK Goteborg 0
kalmar FF 2
- Romario ( 17′ )
- J. Ring ( 60′ )
Match ends, IFK Goteborg 0, kalmar FF 2
Second Half ends, with score IFK Goteborg 0, kalmar FF 2
K. Yakob Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
A. Erlingmark Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
Substitution 4 – E. Israelsson substitutes for Romario (kalmar FF)
Substitution 1 – G. Norlin substitutes for A. Jallow (IFK Goteborg)
Substitution 3 – D. Bergqvist substitutes for N. Shamoun (kalmar FF)
Substitution 2 – F. Sachpekidis substitutes for N. Froling (kalmar FF)
V. Backman Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
J. Ring had a Normal Goal kalmar FF
Substitution 1 – V. Backman substitutes for I. Jansson (kalmar FF)
C. Johansson Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
Romario had a Normal Goal kalmar FF
I. Jansson Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
S. Ring Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
M. Berg Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
A. Jallow Gets Yellow Card IFK Goteborg
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Livescore
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF Prediction : Match Facts
- IFK Goteborg have played 20 matches are at position 11 with 22 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 5 times drawn 7 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against IFK Goteborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- kalmar FF have played 20 matches are at position 7 with 31 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 8 times drawn 7 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against kalmar FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|IFK Goteborg||kalmar FF|
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Sunday September 20 2020|
|Thursday August 13 2020|
|Monday August 26 2019|
|Thursday April 25 2019|
|Saturday August 4 2018|
|Sunday July 8 2018|
|Sunday August 6 2017|
|Sunday May 7 2017|
|Sunday October 2 2016|
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||20||7||6||7||24||25||-1||27||DLWWW|
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Players News and Squads
Giannis Anestis (G-1)
Carl Johansson (D-4)
Mattias Bjärsmyr (D-30)
Bernardo Vilar (D-3)
Alexander Jallow (D-5)
Hosam Aiesh (M-8)
Gustav Svensson (M-13)
August Erlingmark (M-19)
Kevin Yakob (M-23)
Marcus Berg (F-33)
Oscar Vilhelmsson (F-29)
Adam Ingi Benediktsson (G-25)
Isak Dahlqvist (M-18)
Filip Ambroz (M-24)
Gustaf Norlin (M-14)
Robin Söder (F-9)
Alfons Nygaard (F-34)
Hannes Lennartsson (D-32)
Tobias Andersson (G-30)
Piotr Johansson (D-7)
Lars Saetra (D-39)
Rasmus Sjostedt (D-6)
Sebastian Ring (D-3)
Noah Shamoun (M-14)
Oliver Berg (M-20)
Jonathan Ring (F-11)
Isak Jansson (F-9)
Nils Fröling (F-31)
Lukas Hägg Johansson (G-32)
Johan Stenmark (D-23)
Douglas Bergqvist (D-5)
Erik Israelsson (M-4)
Victor Backman (M-26)
Lukas Rhöse (D-19)
Filip Sachpekidis (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.60||3.34||2.74||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.63||3.25||2.78||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.73||3.24||2.80||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.57||3.05||2.74||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.60||3.34||2.74||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.88||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.68||3.22||2.81||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.52||3.05||2.80||Bet Here|
IFK Goteborg vs kalmar FF : Predictions
Why IFK Goteborg Will Win
- IFK Goteborg has a home team record of 3 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IFK Goteborg has scored 14 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why kalmar FF Will Win
- kalmar FF has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- kalmar FF has scored 12 out of their total 22 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||IFK Goteborg||Draw||kalmar FF|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or kalmar FF||Double chance : draw or kalmar FF||Double chance : draw or kalmar FF|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||43%||43%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.