Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Joakim Ostling, Sweden
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra. IFK Varnamo will host Jonkopings Sodra at the Finnvedsvallen for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Live Score And Statistics
IFK Varnamo Vs Jonkopings Sodra. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
17:00 , Thursday September 16 2021
IFK Varnamo 2
- V. Eriksson ( 77′ )
- E. Becirovic ( 90′ )
Jonkopings Sodra 0
Second Half ends, with score IFK Varnamo 2, Jonkopings Sodra 0
E. Becirovic had a Normal Goal IFK Varnamo
Substitution 4 – E. Nordstrom substitutes for D. Strandsater (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 3 – E. Kwakwa substitutes for D. Ljung (Jonkopings Sodra)
V. Eriksson had a Normal Goal IFK Varnamo
Substitution 2 – R. Dzabic substitutes for U. Oscar (IFK Varnamo)
Substitution 2 – M. Fazal substitutes for A. Edqvist (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 1 – W. Kenndal substitutes for A. Magashy (IFK Varnamo)
J. Svensson Gets Yellow Card Jonkopings Sodra
Substitution 1 – P. Beqaj substitutes for R. Book (Jonkopings Sodra)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Livescore
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra Prediction : Match Facts
- IFK Varnamo have played 19 matches are at position 1 with 36 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 11 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against IFK Varnamo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
- Jonkopings Sodra have played 18 matches are at position 6 with 30 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Jonkopings Sodra.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|IFK Varnamo||Jonkopings Sodra|
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Head To Head
|Monday August 2 2021|
|Monday August 13 2018|
|Monday June 11 2018|
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Vasteras SK FK||20||4||8||8||21||30||-9||20||DDLDL|
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Players News and Squads
Filip Eriksson (G-1)
Freddy Winst (D-20)
Victor Eriksson (D-25)
Hugo Andersson (D-3)
Francis De Vries (D-2)
Abdussalam Magashy (M-21)
Erick Brendon (M-10)
Oscar Johansson (M-9)
Edvin Becirovic (F-11)
Oscar Uddenas (M-17)
Hampus Gustafsson (G-31)
Victor Larsson (D-5)
Albin Sundgren (D-4)
Benjamin Hajdari (M-23)
Robin Dzabic (M-22)
William Kenndal (M-8)
Charlie Vindehall (F-7)
Frank Pettersson (G-1)
Jesper Svensson (M-12)
Adam Ben Lamin (D-6)
Sebastian Crona (M-7)
Adrian Edqvist (F-17)
Marko Nikolic (M-24)
Junes Barny (M-8)
Fredric Fendrich (M-5)
Daniel Strandsater (M-20)
Eric Johana Omondi (F-10)
Robin Book (M-19)
Marcus Degerlund (D-4)
Enock Kwakwa (M-11)
Daniel Ljung (M-22)
Mikael Marques (M-13)
Elias Nordstrom (M-27)
Anton Thorsson (M-18)
Perparim Beqaj (F-9)
Mohammad Fazal (-3)
Felix Jakobsson (-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.35||3.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.06||3.58||3.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.04||3.35||3.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.45||3.65||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.06||3.35||3.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.08||3.58||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.07||3.45||3.62||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.07||3.35||3.35||Bet Here|
IFK Varnamo vs Jonkopings Sodra : Predictions
Why IFK Varnamo Will Win
- IFK Varnamo has a home team record of 7 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IFK Varnamo has scored 11 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jonkopings Sodra Will Win
- Jonkopings Sodra has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jonkopings Sodra has scored 18 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||IFK Varnamo||Draw||Jonkopings Sodra|
|Advice||Double chance : IFK Varnamo or draw||Double chance : IFK Varnamo or draw||Double chance : IFK Varnamo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||78%||78%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.