Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Magnus Lindgren, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS. IK brage will host Landskrona BoIS at the BorlÃ¤nge Energi Arena Domnarvsvallen for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Live Score And Statistics
IK brage Vs Landskrona BoIS. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
13:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
IK brage 1
- S. Hellberg ( 58′ )
Landskrona BoIS 0
Match ends, IK brage 1, Landskrona BoIS 0
Second Half ends, with score IK brage 1, Landskrona BoIS 0
K. Jensen Gets Yellow Card Landskrona BoIS
Substitution 4 – A. Reinholdsson substitutes for A. Sjoberg (IK brage)
Substitution 3 – P. Hindrikes substitutes for D. Karlberg (IK brage)
Substitution 4 – D. Olofsson substitutes for A. Tkacz (Landskrona BoIS)
Substitution 2 – L. Hiltunen substitutes for O. .. Lundin (IK brage)
Substitution 1 – M. Shkodran substitutes for S. Hellberg (IK brage)
Substitution 3 – M. Ekvall substitutes for J. Blixt (Landskrona BoIS)
Substitution 2 – E. Jonsson substitutes for P. Andersson (Landskrona BoIS)
F. Olsson Gets Red Card Landskrona BoIS
F. Olsson Gets Yellow Card Landskrona BoIS
S. Hellberg had a Normal Goal IK brage
M. Liljestrand Gets Yellow Card IK brage
F. Olsson Gets Yellow Card Landskrona BoIS
D. Karlberg Gets Yellow Card IK brage
Substitution 1 – H. Prudence substitutes for F. Ottosson (Landskrona BoIS)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Livescore
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS Prediction : Match Facts
- IK brage have played 18 matches are at position 13 with 18 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 4 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against IK brage.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Landskrona BoIS have played 18 matches are at position 4 with 31 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 4 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Landskrona BoIS.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
|IK brage||Landskrona BoIS|
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Head To Head
|Saturday June 12 2021|
|Sunday August 26 2018|
|Saturday June 16 2018|
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Vasteras SK FK||18||4||6||8||19||28||-9||18||LDLLW|
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Players News and Squads
Adrian Engdahl (G-1)
Bjarni Mark Antonsson (D-6)
Mattias Liljestrand (D-4)
Axel Sjoberg (D-24)
Alexander Zetterstrom (D-2)
Seth Hellberg (M-8)
Oscar Lundin (M-23)
Moses Makasi (M-3)
Robbin Sellin (M-7)
Filip Sjoberg (M-20)
Douglas Karlberg (F-9)
Viktor Frodig (G-22)
Nicolas Gianini Dantas (D-18)
Lukas Hiltunen (D-21)
Pontus Hindrikes (M-13)
Andre Reinholdsson (M-17)
Shkodran Maholli (F-19)
Amr Kaddoura (G-1)
Philip Andersson (D-6)
Andreas Murbeck (D-13)
Johan Rapp (D-2)
Alexander Tkacz (D-7)
Kevin Jensen (M-21)
Filip Olsson (M-11)
Filip Ottosson (M-18)
Oscar Petersson (M-17)
Hampus Fehrm (F-22)
Jacob Blixt (-25)
Svante Hildeman (G-29)
Dennis Olofsson (D-16)
Viktor Wihlstrand (D-4)
Emil Jonsson (M-19)
Mans Ekvall (M-8)
Herve Prudence (M-5)
Camil Jebara (-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.30||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.50||2.69||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.35||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.50||3.45||2.56||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.56||3.46||2.79||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.55||3.50||2.69||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.40||2.72||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.35||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.59||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
IK brage vs Landskrona BoIS : Predictions
Why IK brage Will Win
- IK brage has a home team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IK brage has scored 9 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Landskrona BoIS Will Win
- Landskrona BoIS has an away team record of 7 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Landskrona BoIS has scored 16 out of their total 27 goals at away with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||IK brage||Draw||Landskrona BoIS|
|Advice||Double chance : IK brage or draw||Double chance : IK brage or draw||Double chance : IK brage or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.