Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Joakim Ostling, Sweden
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
IK brage vs Vasalund. IK brage will host Vasalund at the BorlÃ¤nge Energi Arena Domnarvsvallen for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
IK brage vs Vasalund : Live Score And Statistics
IK brage Vs Vasalund. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23
17:00 , Thursday September 30 2021
IK brage 3
- L. Pllana ( 4′ )
- A. Lundin ( 7′ )
- S. Hellberg ( 46′ )
Second Half ends, with score IK brage 3, Vasalund 0
Substitution 4 – D. Karlberg substitutes for L. Pllana (IK brage)
Substitution 3 – A. Reinholdsson substitutes for N. Soderberg (IK brage)
Substitution 2 – J. Persson substitutes for S. Hellberg (IK brage)
Substitution 5 – A. Id Salem substitutes for T. Strannegard (Vasalund)
Substitution 4 – M. Katana substitutes for E. Durmaz (Vasalund)
Substitution 3 – T. Yasuoka substitutes for D. Soderberg (Vasalund)
Substitution 2 – A. Andue substitutes for D. Avdic (Vasalund)
D. Soderberg Gets Yellow Card Vasalund
Substitution 1 – E. Bulut substitutes for P. Wistrom (Vasalund)
Substitution 1 – F. Sjoberg substitutes for A. Lundin (IK brage)
S. Hellberg had a Normal Goal IK brage
A. Zetterstrom Gets Yellow Card IK brage
N. Soderberg Gets Yellow Card IK brage
R. Mitu Gets Yellow Card Vasalund
K. Ceesay Gets Yellow Card Vasalund
A. Lundin had a Normal Goal IK brage
L. Pllana had a Normal Goal IK brage
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
IK brage vs Vasalund : Livescore
IK brage vs Vasalund Prediction : Match Facts
- IK brage have played 22 matches are at position 14 with 22 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 5 times drawn 7 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against IK brage.
- So far in the season , they have scored 25 goals (GF) conceded 33 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Vasalund have played 22 matches are at position 15 with 21 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 6 times drawn 3 and lost 13.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Vasalund.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
IK brage vs Vasalund : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Tuesday September 29 2020|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Sunday June 11 2017|
|Sunday October 23 2016|
|Sunday May 1 2016|
IK brage vs Vasalund : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||Vasteras SK FK||22||5||8||9||24||32||-8||23||LWDDL|
IK brage vs Vasalund : Players News and Squads
Adrian Engdahl (G-1)
Pontus Hindrikes (M-13)
Mattias Liljestrand (D-4)
Alexander Zetterstrom (D-2)
Moses Makasi (M-3)
Anton Lundin (F-11)
Adil Titi (M-5)
Seth Hellberg (M-8)
Robbin Sellin (M-7)
Niklas Söderberg (F-14)
Leonard Pllana (F-10)
Viktor Frodig (G-22)
Nicolas Gianini Dantas (D-18)
Axel Sjoberg (D-24)
Filip Sjoberg (M-20)
Andre Reinholdsson (M-17)
Douglas Karlberg (F-9)
Joakim Persson (F-15)
Radu Mitu (G-1)
Kebba Ceesay (D-19)
Peshraw Azizi (D-21)
Ibrahim Doumbia (D-17)
Tom Strannegard (M-22)
Daniel Soderberg (M-8)
Elias Durmaz (M-10)
Charbel Georges (M-23)
Philip Wistrom (D-4)
Nikola Vasic (F-9)
Denni Avdić (F-26)
Filip Anger (G-25)
Zurab Tsiskaridze (D-77)
Takuto Yasuoka (M-16)
Alexander Andue (M-15)
Adam Id Salem (M-24)
Ekin Bulut (F-7)
Mohamed Katana Nyanje (-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
IK brage vs Vasalund : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.90||3.75||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.95||3.55||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.90||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.93||3.82||3.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.89||3.70||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.90||3.75||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.93||3.81||3.74||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.02||3.40||3.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.95||3.82||3.66||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.85||3.70||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.93||3.80||3.72||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.87||3.65||3.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.99||3.55||3.40||Bet Here|
IK brage vs Vasalund : Predictions
Why IK brage Will Win
- IK brage has a home team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IK brage has scored 11 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vasalund Will Win
- Vasalund has an away team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Vasalund has scored 15 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Vasalund||Double chance : draw or Vasalund||Double chance : draw or Vasalund|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.