Competition: South-Korea K-League Classic Regular Season – Round 30
Kick Off: 05:00
Referee: Hee-Gon Kim, South Korea
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC. Incheon United will host Seongnam FC at the Sungui Arena Park for the South-Korea K-League Classic Regular Season – Round 30 match fixture.
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Live Score And Statistics
Incheon United Vs Seongnam FC. South-Korea K-League Classic Regular Season – Round 30
05:00 , Sunday September 19 2021
Incheon United 0
Seongnam FC 1
- F. Mulic ( 62′ )
Second Half ends, with score Incheon United 0, Seongnam FC 1
Lee Gyu-Seong Gets Yellow Card Seongnam FC
Kim Young-Kwang Gets Yellow Card Seongnam FC
Substitution 5 – Park Soo-Il substitutes for An Jin-Beom (Seongnam FC)
Substitution 4 – Lee Gyu-Seong substitutes for J. Iskanderov (Seongnam FC)
Substitution 5 – Song Si-Woo substitutes for Kim Hyun (Incheon United)
Substitution 4 – Oh Jae-Suk substitutes for Kim Bo-Sub (Incheon United)
Substitution 3 – Negueba substitutes for Lee Kang-Hyeon (Incheon United)
F. Mulic had a Normal Goal Seongnam FC
Substitution 3 – F. Mulic substitutes for Lee Jung-Min (Seongnam FC)
Substitution 2 – Lee Jung-Min substitutes for Hong Si-Hoo (Seongnam FC)
Substitution 1 – Park Yong-Ji substitutes for S. Bus (Seongnam FC)
Substitution 2 – E. Aguilar substitutes for B. Ku (Incheon United)
Substitution 1 – Kim Do-Hyuk substitutes for Park Chang-Hwan (Incheon United)
Lee Kang-Hyeon Gets Yellow Card Incheon United
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Livescore
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC Prediction : Match Facts
- Incheon United have played 27 matches are at position 7 with 36 points in the 2021 K-League Classic.
- They have won 10 times drawn 6 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Jeju United FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Seongnam FC have played 28 matches are at position 10 with 28 points in the 2021 K-League Classic.
- They have won 6 times drawn 10 and lost 12.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Seongnam FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 34 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
|Incheon United||Seongnam FC|
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Head To Head
|Wednesday August 18 2021|
|Wednesday April 21 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Sunday August 9 2020|
|Sunday May 17 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Sunday August 4 2019|
|Saturday June 1 2019|
|Saturday April 27 2019|
|Sunday October 16 2016|
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Ulsan Hyundai FC||28||15||10||3||46||30||16||55||DWWWD|
|3||Suwon City FC||28||11||8||9||40||40||0||41||WDWWL|
|8||Jeju United FC||27||7||13||7||30||31||-1||34||WWLWD|
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Players News and Squads
Tae-heui Lee (G-21)
Ban-suk Oh (D-26)
Min-su Kang (D-4)
Harrison Delbridge (D-20)
Bo-seob Kim (M-27)
Bon-cheol Ku (M-70)
Lee Kang-Hyeon (M-24)
Park Chang-Hwan (M-30)
Yun-gu Kang (M-16)
Hyun Kim (F-8)
Stefan Mugoša (F-9)
San Jeong (G-1)
Yeon-su Kim (D-23)
Jae Suk Oh (D-34)
Do-hyeok Kim (M-7)
Shi-uh Song (F-19)
Elías Aguilar (M-10)
Young-kwang Kim (G-41)
Sang-hoon Ma (D-5)
Kyung-won Kwon (D-3)
Ji-moog Choi (D-34)
Tae-heui Lee (M-32)
Jin Beom An (M-22)
Soon-Hyung Kwon (M-7)
Jamshid Iskandarov (M-10)
Bo-min Seo (M-11)
Sergiu Buş (F-9)
Si-hoo Hong (F-37)
Ja-ung Heo (G-1)
Yeong-kyu Ahn (D-6)
Kyu-seong Lee (M-14)
Su-il Park (M-66)
Fejsal Mulić (F-8)
Jung-min Lee (F-27)
Yong-ji Park (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||2.85||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.70||3.13||2.78||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||2.85||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||2.85||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.74||2.94||2.67||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.89||2.97||2.85||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.63||2.95||2.77||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.70||3.13||2.78||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||2.80||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||2.75||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.71||2.86||2.69||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.65||2.80||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.52||3.00||2.57||Bet Here|
Incheon United vs Seongnam FC : Predictions
Why Incheon United Will Win
- Incheon United has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Incheon United has scored 15 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Seongnam FC Will Win
- Seongnam FC has an away team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Seongnam FC has scored 12 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Incheon United||Draw||Seongnam FC|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Incheon United or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Incheon United or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Incheon United or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||65%||65%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.