Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe. Independiente Medellin will host Santa Fe at the Estadio Atanasio Girardot for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8 match fixture.
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Live Score And Statistics
Independiente Medellin Vs Santa Fe. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8
20:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Independiente Medellin 0
Santa Fe 0
Match ends, Independiente Medellin 0, Santa Fe 0
Second Half ends, with score Independiente Medellin 0, Santa Fe 0
Substitution 4 – J. Velasquez substitutes for J. Caballero (Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – E. C. Serje Orozco substitutes for K. Osorio (Santa Fe)
E. Lopez Gets Yellow Card Independiente Medellin
Substitution 2 – J. Herrera substitutes for N. Moreno (Santa Fe)
Substitution 1 – R. Dinolis substitutes for M. Castro (Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – S. Hernandez substitutes for J. Reina (Independiente Medellin)
Substitution 3 – A. Vuletich substitutes for H. Diego (Independiente Medellin)
F. Torijano Gets Yellow Card Santa Fe
Substitution 2 – J. Gallego substitutes for V. Hernandez (Independiente Medellin)
Substitution 1 – D. Bueno substitutes for V. Moreno (Independiente Medellin)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Livescore
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe Prediction : Match Facts
- Independiente Medellin have played 7 matches are at position 14 with 7 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Independiente Medellin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Santa Fe have played 7 matches are at position 18 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
|Independiente Medellin||Santa Fe|
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Friday November 6 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Sunday March 10 2019|
|Saturday September 22 2018|
|Wednesday March 28 2018|
|Sunday September 3 2017|
|Sunday April 2 2017|
|Saturday December 3 2016|
|Sunday November 27 2016|
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||America de Cali||7||3||2||2||8||6||2||11||DDLWL|
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Players News and Squads
Andrés Mosquera (G-1)
Juan Guillermo Arboleda (D-21)
Victor Moreno (D-3)
Andrés Cadavid (D-5)
Germán Gutiérrez (D-2)
David Loaiza (M-17)
Edwar López (M-11)
Javier Reina (M-10)
Adrián Arregui (M-8)
Vladimir Hernández (M-16)
Diego Herazo (F-30)
Luis Vásquez (G-12)
Didier Bueno (D-33)
Juan Diaz (M-6)
Sebastián Hernández (M-7)
Juan Pablo Gallego (M-20)
Diber Armando Cambindo Abonía (F-27)
Agustin Vuletich (F-9)
Leandro Castellanos (G-22)
Edwin Herrera (D-4)
Fainer Torijano (D-2)
José Ortiz (D-31)
Fabio Delgado (D-21)
Juan Pedroza (M-8)
Leonardo Pico (M-14)
Neyder Moreno (M-7)
Kelvin Osorio (M-13)
Johan Caballero (M-23)
Matías Castro (F-11)
Omar Rodriguez (G-1)
Jonathan Herrera (M-18)
Iván Villalba (D-20)
Enrique Serje (M-28)
John Jairo Velásquez (M-10)
Alexander Porras (D-27)
Ronaldo Dinolis (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.40||3.08||3.04||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.43||2.80||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.40||3.04||3.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.42||2.90||2.77||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.42||3.08||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||2.65||3.20||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||2.85||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.37||2.90||2.83||Bet Here|
Independiente Medellin vs Santa Fe : Predictions
Why Independiente Medellin Will Win
- Independiente Medellin has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Independiente Medellin has scored 13 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Santa Fe Will Win
- Santa Fe has an away team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Santa Fe has scored 16 out of their total 33 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Independiente Medellin||Draw||Santa Fe|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Santa Fe and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Santa Fe and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Santa Fe and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.