Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Fabio Maresca, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Inter vs Atalanta. Inter will host Atalanta at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Inter vs Atalanta : Live Score And Statistics
Inter Vs Atalanta. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6
16:00 , Saturday September 25 2021
- L. Martinez ( 5′ )
- E. Dzeko ( 71′ )
- F. Dimarco ( 85′ )
- R. Malinovsky ( 30′ )
- R. Toloi ( 38′ )
Match ends, Inter 2, Atalanta 2
Second Half ends, with score Inter 2, Atalanta 2
R. Toloi Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 5 – M. Satriano substitutes for N. Barella (Inter)
F. Dimarco had a Missed Penalty Inter
Substitution 4 – A. Sanchez substitutes for L. Martinez (Inter)
Substitution 5 – M. Pasalic substitutes for D. Zappacosta (Atalanta)
E. Dzeko had a Normal Goal Inter
Substitution 4 – J. Maehle substitutes for J. L. Palomino (Atalanta)
N. Barella Gets Yellow Card Inter
D. Zappacosta Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 3 – B. Djimsiti substitutes for M. Pessina (Atalanta)
Substitution 2 – J. Ilicic substitutes for R. Malinovsky (Atalanta)
Substitution 1 – R. Piccoli substitutes for D. Zapata (Atalanta)
Substitution 3 – F. Dimarco substitutes for A. Bastoni (Inter)
Substitution 2 – M. Vecino substitutes for H. Calhanoglu (Inter)
Substitution 1 – D. Dumfries substitutes for M. Darmian (Inter)
H. Calhanoglu Gets Yellow Card Inter
R. Toloi had a Normal Goal Atalanta
R. Malinovsky had a Normal Goal Atalanta
D. Zapata Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
J. L. Palomino Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
A. Bastoni Gets Yellow Card Inter
L. Martinez had a Normal Goal Inter
R. Malinovsky Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Inter vs Atalanta : Livescore
Inter vs Atalanta Prediction : Match Facts
- Inter have played 5 matches are at position 1 with 13 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Inter.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 13 goals (GD).
- Atalanta have played 5 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Atalanta.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Inter vs Atalanta : Head To Head
|Monday March 8 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Saturday August 1 2020|
|Saturday January 11 2020|
|Sunday April 7 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Saturday April 14 2018|
|Sunday November 19 2017|
|Sunday March 12 2017|
|Sunday October 23 2016|
Inter vs Atalanta : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Inter vs Atalanta : Players News and Squads
Samir Handanovič (G-1)
Milan Škriniar (D-37)
Stefan de Vrij (D-6)
Alessandro Bastoni (D-95)
Matteo Darmian (M-36)
Nicolò Barella (M-23)
Marcelo Brozović (M-77)
Hakan Çalhanoğlu (M-20)
Ivan Perišić (M-14)
Edin Džeko (F-9)
Lautaro Martínez (F-10)
Alex Cordaz (G-21)
Andrei Radu (G-97)
Danilo D’Ambrosio (D-33)
Aleksandar Kolarov (D-11)
Andrea Ranocchia (D-13)
Denzel Dumfries (D-2)
Mattia Sangalli (M-38)
Federico Dimarco (D-32)
Roberto Gagliardini (M-5)
Matías Vecino (M-8)
Alexis Sánchez (F-7)
Martín Satriano (F-48)
Juan Musso (G-1)
Rafael Tolói (D-2)
Merih Demiral (D-28)
José Luis Palomino (D-6)
Davide Zappacosta (M-77)
Marten de Roon (M-15)
Remo Freuler (M-11)
Robin Gosens (M-8)
Matteo Pessina (F-32)
Ruslan Malinovskyi (F-18)
Duván Zapata (F-91)
Francesco Rossi (G-31)
Marco Sportiello (G-57)
Matteo Lovato (D-66)
Joakim Mæhle (D-3)
Giuseppe Pezzella (D-13)
Berat Djimsiti (D-19)
Teun Koopmeiners (M-7)
Aleksei Miranchuk (M-59)
Mario Pašalić (M-88)
Josip Iličić (M-72)
Roberto Piccoli (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Inter vs Atalanta : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.75||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.75||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.24||3.78||3.44||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.70||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.11||3.65||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.11||3.80||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.12||3.78||3.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.12||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.21||3.72||3.38||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.75||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.13||3.73||3.20||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.12||3.70||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.07||3.45||3.25||Bet Here|
Inter vs Atalanta : Predictions
Why Inter Will Win
- Inter has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Inter has scored 10 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 5.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Atalanta Will Win
- Atalanta has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Atalanta has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Inter||Winner : Inter||Winner : Inter|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||75%||75%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.