Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Caio Max Augusto Vieira, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Internacional vs America Mineiro. Internacional will host America Mineiro at the EstÃ¡dio JosÃ© Pinheiro Borda for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26 match fixture.
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Live Score And Statistics
Internacional Vs America Mineiro. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
00:30 , Thursday October 14 2021
- Patrick ( 14′ )
- Patrick ( 64′ )
- Yuri Alberto ( 90′ )
America Mineiro 1
- Santos Ademir ( 16′ )
Match ends, Internacional 3, America Mineiro 1
Second Half ends, with score Internacional 3, America Mineiro 1
Gets Yellow Card Internacional
Substitution 5 – Ze Gabriel substitutes for Taison (Internacional)
Substitution 4 – M. Cadorini substitutes for Moises (Internacional)
Yuri Alberto had a Normal Goal Internacional
Substitution 5 – M. Toscano substitutes for K. Lucas (America Mineiro)
Substitution 4 – D. Ferreira substitutes for Patric (America Mineiro)
Substitution 3 – B. Nazario substitutes for Juninho (America Mineiro)
Substitution 3 – Paulo Victor substitutes for Patrick (Internacional)
Ribamar Gets Yellow Card America Mineiro
Substitution 2 – Rodolfo substitutes for F. Azevedo (America Mineiro)
Substitution 1 – Ribamar substitutes for F. D. de Souza (America Mineiro)
Substitution 2 – Caio substitutes for Mauricio (Internacional)
Patrick had a Normal Goal Internacional
F. Azevedo Gets Yellow Card America Mineiro
Substitution 1 – Johnny substitutes for Rodrigo (Internacional)
Santos Ademir had a Normal Goal America Mineiro
Patrick had a Normal Goal Internacional
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Livescore
Internacional vs America Mineiro Prediction : Match Facts
- Internacional have played 24 matches are at position 7 with 36 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 9 times drawn 9 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 5 result against Chapecoense-sc.
- So far in the season , they have scored 31 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- America Mineiro have played 25 matches are at position 10 with 31 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 7 times drawn 10 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Juventude.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Head To Head
|Sunday June 27 2021|
|Thursday November 19 2020|
|Thursday November 12 2020|
|Thursday November 15 2018|
|Thursday July 26 2018|
|Wednesday September 27 2017|
|Wednesday June 14 2017|
|Monday September 19 2016|
|Saturday June 11 2016|
|Wednesday September 7 2011|
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Players News and Squads
Renzo Saravia (D-26)
Gabriel Mercado (D-25)
Víctor Cuesta (D-15)
Rodrigo Lindoso (M-19)
Rodrigo Dourado (M-13)
Yuri Alberto (F-11)
Marcelo Lomba (G-12)
Kaique Rocha (D-3)
Paulo Victor (D-23)
Zé Gabriel (D-35)
Caio Vidal (F-47)
Gabriel Boschilia (M-21)
Matheus Cadorini (F-18)
Gustavo Maia (F-7)
Matheus Cavichioli (G-1)
Ricardo Silva (D-45)
Eduardo Bauermann (D-3)
Marlon Lopes (D-66)
Lucas Kal (M-21)
Juninho Valoura (M-55)
Felipe Azevedo (M-11)
Fabrício Daniel (F-13)
Diego Ferreira (D-2)
João Paulo (D-16)
Alan Ruschel (D-6)
Bruno Nazário (M-22)
Yan Sasse (M-70)
Marcelo Toscano (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Internacional vs America Mineiro : Predictions
Why Internacional Will Win
- Internacional has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Internacional has scored 17 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why America Mineiro Will Win
- America Mineiro has an away team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- America Mineiro has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Internacional or draw||Double chance : Internacional or draw||Double chance : Internacional or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.