Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Atilla Karaoglan, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas. Istanbul Basaksehir will host Besiktas at the BaÅakÅehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Live Score And Statistics
Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Besiktas. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 9
17:00 , Friday October 15 2021
Istanbul Basaksehir 3
- S. Okaka ( 40′ )
- S. Okaka ( 83′ )
- F. Gulbrandsen ( 85′ )
- A. Teixeira ( 59′ )
- M. Batshuayi ( 90′ )
Match ends, Istanbul Basaksehir 3, Besiktas 2
Second Half ends, with score Istanbul Basaksehir 3, Besiktas 2
M. Batshuayi had a Penalty Besiktas
Substitution 4 – P. Zulj substitutes for M. Tekdemir (Istanbul Basaksehir)
F. Gulbrandsen had a Normal Goal Istanbul Basaksehir
S. Okaka had a Normal Goal Istanbul Basaksehir
V. Babacan Gets Yellow Card Istanbul Basaksehir
Substitution 3 – F. Gulbrandsen substitutes for D. Turuc (Istanbul Basaksehir)
Substitution 2 – S. Ozbayrakli substitutes for J. Caicara (Istanbul Basaksehir)
N. Uysal Gets Yellow Card Besiktas
Substitution 1 – T. Cigerci substitutes for N. Chadli (Istanbul Basaksehir)
A. Teixeira had a Normal Goal Besiktas
M. Tekdemir Gets Yellow Card Istanbul Basaksehir
Substitution 3 – N. Uysal substitutes for A. Hutchinson (Besiktas)
Substitution 2 – A. Teixeira substitutes for O. Ozyakup (Besiktas)
Substitution 1 – C. Larin substitutes for G. Yalcin (Besiktas)
V. Rosier Gets Yellow Card Besiktas
S. Okaka had a Normal Goal Istanbul Basaksehir
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Livescore
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas Prediction : Match Facts
- Istanbul Basaksehir have played 8 matches are at position 15 with 6 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Istanbul Basaksehir.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Besiktas have played 8 matches are at position 3 with 17 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Besiktas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Head To Head
|Tuesday July 27 2021|
|Tuesday March 16 2021|
|Friday March 12 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Friday February 14 2020|
|Monday September 23 2019|
|Saturday April 13 2019|
|Saturday November 3 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Monday October 23 2017|
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Players News and Squads
Volkan Babacan (G-1)
Junior Caiçara (D-80)
Youssouf Ndayishimiye (D-55)
Alexandru Epureanu (D-6)
Lucas Lima (D-60)
Mahmut Tekdemir (M-21)
Edin Višća (M-7)
Nacer Chadli (M-11)
Berkay Özcan (M-10)
Deniz Türüç (M-23)
Stefano Okaka (F-77)
Muhammed Şengezer (G-16)
Léo Duarte (D-5)
Hasan Ali Kaldırım (D-3)
Şener Özbayraklı (D-19)
Ravil Tagir (D-4)
Danijel Aleksić (M-8)
Tolga Ciğerci (M-28)
Peter Žulj (M-32)
Atabey Çiçek (F-99)
Fredrik Gulbrandsen (F-22)
Mert Günok (G-34)
Valentin Rosier (D-2)
Domagoj Vida (D-24)
Rıdvan Yılmaz (D-3)
Atiba Hutchinson (M-13)
Rachid Ghezzal (M-18)
Oğuzhan Özyakup (M-10)
Güven Yalçın (M-50)
Michy Batshuayi (F-9)
Ersin Destanoğlu (G-30)
Cengiz Umut Meraş (D-77)
Francisco Montero (D-4)
Serdar Saatçı (D-46)
Can Bozdoğan (M-12)
Cyle Larin (F-17)
Gökhan Töre (M-11)
Salih Uçan (M-8)
Necip Uysal (M-20)
Alex Teixeira (M-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.22||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.35||2.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.88||3.50||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.08||3.52||2.27||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.22||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.88||3.45||2.26||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.13||3.58||2.30||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.32||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.15||3.60||2.32||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.95||3.35||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.70||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.00||3.43||2.24||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.92||3.50||2.22||Bet Here|
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas : Predictions
Why Istanbul Basaksehir Will Win
- Istanbul Basaksehir has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Istanbul Basaksehir has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Besiktas Will Win
- Besiktas has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Besiktas has scored 12 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Besiktas||Double chance : draw or Besiktas||Double chance : draw or Besiktas|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.