Competition: Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Kutluhan Bilgic, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu. Ä°stanbulspor will host Ankaragucu at the Necmi KadÄ±oÄlu Stadyumu for the Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
İstanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Live Score And Statistics
İstanbulspor Vs Ankaragucu. Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5
17:00 , Thursday September 16 2021
- E. Derdiyok ( 42′ )
Match ends, İstanbulspor 0, Ankaragucu 1
Second Half ends, with score İstanbulspor 0, Ankaragucu 1
A. Durak Gets Yellow Card Ankaragucu
Substitution 4 – A. Chahechouhe substitutes for M. Ucar (Ankaragucu)
Substitution 3 – G. Zahid substitutes for A. Durak (Ankaragucu)
A. Yasar Gets Yellow Card İstanbulspor
Substitution 4 – E. Gultekin substitutes for A. Cajic (İstanbulspor)
N. Ciftci Gets Yellow Card Ankaragucu
Substitution 2 – Geraldo substitutes for G. Ariyibi (Ankaragucu)
Substitution 3 – B. Gormez substitutes for M. Sarikaya (İstanbulspor)
Substitution 2 – E. Secgin substitutes for V. Ethemi (İstanbulspor)
I. Yilmaz Gets Yellow Card İstanbulspor
Substitution 1 – N. Ciftci substitutes for E. Derdiyok (Ankaragucu)
Substitution 1 – M. Ozturk substitutes for K. Bagis (İstanbulspor)
E. Derdiyok had a Penalty Ankaragucu
M. Ucar Gets Yellow Card Ankaragucu
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Livescore
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu Prediction : Match Facts
- Ä°stanbulspor have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 3 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against AltÄ±nordu.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Ankaragucu have played 4 matches are at position 5 with 8 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Ankaragucu.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Head To Head
|Monday March 12 2018|
|Monday October 30 2017|
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
İstanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Players News and Squads
Muhammed Alperen Uysal (G-1)
Oğuzhan Berber (D-13)
Emrecan Uzunhan (D-14)
Patrick Etoga (D-17)
Ali Yaşar (D-66)
Muammer Sarikaya (M-24)
Melih Kabasakal (M-57)
Aldin Cajic (M-11)
Kagan Bağış (F-77)
Ibrahim Yilmaz (F-9)
Valon Ethemi (F-27)
Marin Ljubić (G-40)
Tuncer Duhan Aksu (D-3)
Berkay Gormez (M-6)
Ferhat Yazgan (M-20)
Emir Kaan Gultekin (F-19)
Yusuf Ali Ozer (M-44)
Erdem Seçgin (M-28)
Mertan Caner Öztürk (F-48)
Inainfe Michael Ologo (D-50)
Tunahan Samdanli (M-16)
Akin Alkan (G-16)
Erdem Özgenç (D-2)
Yusuf Abdioğlu (D-55)
Sinan Osmanoğlu (D-90)
Tiago Pinto (D-8)
Ali Kaan Guneren (M-23)
Abdullah Durak (M-5)
İshak Çakmak (M-14)
Mehmet Murat Uçar (F-91)
Eren Derdiyok (F-9)
Gboly Ariyibi (F-12)
Mert Topuz (G-66)
Erdi Dikmen (D-4)
Mahmut Akan (D-11)
Atakan Dama (M-79)
Aatif Chahechouhe (M-92)
Ghayas Zahid (M-19)
Ulas Yilmaz (M-25)
Nadir Çiftçi (F-30)
Sitki Ferdi Imdat (F-80)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Ä°stanbulspor vs Ankaragucu : Predictions
Why Ä°stanbulspor Will Win
- Ä°stanbulspor has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ä°stanbulspor has scored 6 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ankaragucu Will Win
- Ankaragucu has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ankaragucu has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Ankaragucu||Double chance : draw or Ankaragucu||Double chance : draw or Ankaragucu|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||24%||24%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.