Competition: Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Abdullah Bugra Taskinsoy, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor. Ä°stanbulspor will host Tuzlaspor at the Necmi KadÄ±oÄlu Stadyumu for the Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
İstanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Live Score And Statistics
İstanbulspor Vs Tuzlaspor. Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 9
17:00 , Monday October 18 2021
- I. Yilmaz ( 28′ )
Match ends, İstanbulspor 1, Tuzlaspor 0
Second Half ends, with score İstanbulspor 1, Tuzlaspor 0
V. Posmac Gets Yellow Card Tuzlaspor
Substitution 5 – B. Gormez substitutes for V. Ethemi (İstanbulspor)
Substitution 4 – A. Cajic substitutes for M. Sarikaya (İstanbulspor)
Substitution 3 – M. Ozturk substitutes for I. Yilmaz (İstanbulspor)
Substitution 2 – E. Gultekin substitutes for J. Topalli (İstanbulspor)
Substitution 1 – E. Rroca substitutes for E. Ozturk (İstanbulspor)
Substitution 5 – S. Alibaz substitutes for T. Aydogan (Tuzlaspor)
Substitution 4 – S. Asatekin substitutes for E. Kartal (Tuzlaspor)
V. Ethemi Gets Yellow Card İstanbulspor
E. Kartal Gets Yellow Card Tuzlaspor
Substitution 3 – A. Basaran substitutes for M. Pedersen (Tuzlaspor)
Substitution 2 – L. Diack substitutes for S. Kinali (Tuzlaspor)
Substitution 1 – A. Yazar substitutes for J. Bardhi (Tuzlaspor)
I. Yilmaz had a Normal Goal İstanbulspor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Livescore
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Ä°stanbulspor have played 7 matches are at position 14 with 7 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Ä°stanbulspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Tuzlaspor have played 7 matches are at position 6 with 14 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Tuzlaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Head To Head
|Friday April 9 2021|
|Friday December 4 2020|
|Sunday February 1 2015|
|Sunday September 14 2014|
|Sunday January 19 2014|
|Sunday September 1 2013|
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
İstanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Players News and Squads
Muhammed Alperen Uysal (G-1)
Oğuzhan Berber (D-13)
Inainfe Michael Ologo (D-50)
Mehmet Yeşil (D-4)
Ali Yaşar (D-66)
Muammer Sarikaya (M-24)
Melih Kabasakal (M-57)
Eslem Öztürk (M-5)
Jetmir Topalli (F-98)
Ibrahim Yilmaz (F-9)
Valon Ethemi (F-27)
Marin Ljubić (G-40)
Tuncer Duhan Aksu (D-3)
Emrecan Uzunhan (D-14)
Eduart Rroca (M-10)
Aldin Cajic (M-11)
Berkay Gormez (M-6)
Yusuf Ali Ozer (M-44)
Tunahan Samdanli (M-16)
Mertan Caner Öztürk (F-48)
Emir Kaan Gültekin (F-19)
Zvonimir Mikulić (G-76)
Erhan Kartal (D-48)
İsmail Konuk (D-4)
Veaceslav Posmac (D-90)
Ferhat Öztorun (D-87)
Jurgen Bardhi (M-11)
Rajko Rotman (M-5)
Tayfun Aydoğan (M-52)
Safa Kinali (F-61)
Marcus Pedersen (F-9)
Sedat Şahintürk (F-96)
Philipp Angeler (G-23)
Samet Asatekin (M-17)
İbrahim Halil Aksu (M-18)
Selçuk Alibaz (M-38)
Aykut Çeviker (M-6)
Lamine Diack (M-14)
Muhammed Sarikaya (M-8)
Ahmet Yazar (F-7)
Anil Basaran (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.30||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.29||3.34||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.15||3.35||2.82||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.30||3.31||3.15||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.31||3.34||2.91||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.25||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.18||3.13||2.93||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
Ä°stanbulspor vs Tuzlaspor : Predictions
Why Ä°stanbulspor Will Win
- Ä°stanbulspor has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ä°stanbulspor has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Tuzlaspor Will Win
- Tuzlaspor has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Tuzlaspor has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Tuzlaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Tuzlaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Tuzlaspor and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.