Competition: World UEFA Nations League Semi – Round finals
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Sergei Karasev, Russia
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Italy vs Spain. Italy will host Spain at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for the World UEFA Nations League Semi – Round finals match fixture.
Italy vs Spain : Live Score And Statistics
Italy Vs Spain. World UEFA Nations League Semi – Round finals
18:45 , Wednesday October 6 2021
- L. Pellegrini ( 83′ )
- F. Torres ( 17′ )
- F. Torres ( 45′ )
Second Half ends, with score Italy 1, Spain 2
M. Oyarzabal Gets Yellow Card Spain
Substitution 4 – S. Roberto substitutes for Gavi (Spain)
L. Pellegrini had a Normal Goal Italy
M. Locatelli Gets Yellow Card Italy
Substitution 3 – B. Gil substitutes for P. Sarabia (Spain)
Substitution 2 – M. Merino substitutes for Koke (Spain)
Substitution 5 – D. Calabria substitutes for N. Barella (Italy)
Y. Pino Gets Yellow Card Spain
P. Sarabia Gets Yellow Card Spain
Substitution 4 – L. Pellegrini substitutes for Jorginho (Italy)
Substitution 3 – M. Locatelli substitutes for M. Verratti (Italy)
Substitution 2 – M. Kean substitutes for L. Insigne (Italy)
Substitution 1 – Y. Pino substitutes for F. Torres (Spain)
Substitution 1 – G. Chiellini substitutes for F. Bernardeschi (Italy)
F. Torres had a Normal Goal Spain
C. Azpilicueta Gets Yellow Card Spain
L. Bonucci Gets Red Card Italy
L. Bonucci Gets Yellow Card Italy
L. Bonucci Gets Yellow Card Italy
F. Torres had a Normal Goal Spain
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Italy vs Spain : Livescore
Italy vs Spain Prediction : Match Facts
- Italy have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 12 points in the 2020 UEFA Nations League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Italy.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Spain have played matches are at position with points in the 2020 UEFA Nations League.
- They have won times drawn and lost .
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:-
- In their last game, they had a 6 – 0 result against Spain.
- So far in the season , they have scored goals (GF) conceded goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of goals (GD).
Italy vs Spain : Head To Head
|Tuesday July 6 2021|
|Saturday September 2 2017|
|Thursday October 6 2016|
|Monday June 27 2016|
|Thursday June 27 2013|
|Sunday July 1 2012|
|Sunday June 10 2012|
|Sunday June 22 2008|
Italy vs Spain : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||Bosnia & Herzegovina||6||0||2||4||3||11||-8||2||LLLDL|
Italy vs Spain : Players News and Squads
Gianluigi Donnarumma (G-21)
Giovanni Di Lorenzo (D-2)
Leonardo Bonucci (D-19)
Alessandro Bastoni (D-23)
Emerson Palmieri (D-13)
Nicolò Barella (M-18)
Marco Verratti (M-6)
Federico Chiesa (F-14)
Federico Bernardeschi (F-20)
Lorenzo Insigne (F-10)
Salvatore Sirigu (G-1)
Alex Meret (G-22)
Giorgio Chiellini (D-3)
Davide Calabria (D-4)
Federico Dimarco (D-12)
Francesco Acerbi (D-15)
Manuel Locatelli (M-5)
Lorenzo Pellegrini (M-7)
Bryan Cristante (M-16)
Domenico Berardi (F-11)
Moise Kean (F-17)
Giacomo Raspadori (F-9)
Unai Simón (G-23)
César Azpilicueta (D-2)
Aymeric Laporte (D-19)
Pau Torres (D-3)
Marcos Alonso (D-17)
Sergio Busquets (M-5)
Ferran Torres (F-11)
Pablo Sarabia (F-22)
Mikel Oyarzabal (F-21)
Robert Sanchez (G-13)
David De Gea (G-1)
Sergio Reguilón (D-14)
Eric García (D-12)
Sergi Roberto (M-10)
Iñigo Martínez (D-4)
Mikel Merino (M-20)
Bryan Gil (F-6)
Pedro Porro (D-15)
Pablo Fornals (M-18)
Yéremi Pino (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Italy vs Spain : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.47||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||3.32||3.30||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.47||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.37||3.15||2.94||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.45||3.19||3.33||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.44||2.97||2.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.48||3.26||3.24||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.40||3.13||3.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.38||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||3.00||2.82||Bet Here|
Italy vs Spain : Predictions
Why Italy Will Win
- Italy has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Italy has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Spain Will Win
- Spain has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Spain has scored 11 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 3.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Italy or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Italy or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Italy or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||70%||70%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.