Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9
Kick Off: 00:40
Referee: Carlos Mario Herrera Bernal, Colombia
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin. Jaguares will host Independiente Medellin at the Estadio de FÃºtbol Jaraguay de MonterÃa for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9 match fixture.
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Live Score And Statistics
Jaguares Vs Independiente Medellin. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9
00:40 , Saturday September 11 2021
Independiente Medellin 1
- L. Castro ( 79′ )
Second Half ends, with score Jaguares 0, Independiente Medellin 1
Substitution 4 – L. Jimenez substitutes for D. Bueno (Independiente Medellin)
L. Castro Gets Yellow Card Independiente Medellin
L. Castro had a Normal Goal Independiente Medellin
Substitution 4 – J. Sinisterra substitutes for A. Renteria (Jaguares)
D. Cambindo Gets Yellow Card Independiente Medellin
G. Gutierrez Gets Yellow Card Independiente Medellin
Substitution 3 – J. Diaz substitutes for A. Arregui (Independiente Medellin)
Substitution 2 – D. Cambindo substitutes for A. Vuletich (Independiente Medellin)
D. Bueno Gets Yellow Card Independiente Medellin
Substitution 3 – J. Lloreda substitutes for E. Sosa (Jaguares)
Substitution 2 – M. Castano substitutes for Y. Anchico (Jaguares)
Substitution 1 – M. Balanta substitutes for W. Guisao (Jaguares)
N. Tapia Gets Yellow Card Jaguares
Substitution 1 – L. Castro substitutes for V. Hernandez (Independiente Medellin)
A. Cadavid Gets Yellow Card Independiente Medellin
E. Sosa Gets Yellow Card Jaguares
P. Rojas Gets Yellow Card Jaguares
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Livescore
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin Prediction : Match Facts
- Jaguares have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 11 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Jaguares.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Independiente Medellin have played 8 matches are at position 14 with 8 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Independiente Medellin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Thursday October 15 2020|
|Sunday October 13 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Saturday October 20 2018|
|Thursday April 19 2018|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Wednesday May 10 2017|
|Sunday September 18 2016|
|Saturday April 16 2016|
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||America de Cali||8||3||2||3||8||7||1||11||LDDLW|
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Players News and Squads
Pablo Mina (G-1)
Israel Alba (D-18)
Ivan Scarpetta (D-15)
Jose Luis Marrufo (D-4)
Nelino Tapia (D-28)
Yulián Anchico (M-5)
Sebastian Salazar (M-23)
Wilder Guisao (M-13)
Eduardo Sosa (M-30)
Pablo Rojas (M-7)
Andrés Rentería (F-9)
Oscar Ramos (G-12)
Hector Urrego (D-17)
Mauricio Castaño (D-16)
Juan Sinisterra (M-26)
Maicol Balanta (F-25)
Dairon Valencia (F-29)
José Lloreda (F-8)
Andrés Mosquera (G-1)
Juan Guillermo Arboleda (D-21)
Didier Bueno (D-33)
Andrés Cadavid (D-5)
Germán Gutiérrez (D-2)
David Loaiza (M-17)
Edwar López (M-11)
Javier Reina (M-10)
Adrián Arregui (M-8)
Vladimir Hernández (M-16)
Agustin Vuletich (F-9)
Luis Vásquez (G-12)
Leitón Jiménez (D-4)
Juan Mosquera (D-29)
Juan Pablo Gallego (M-20)
Juan Diaz (M-6)
Diber Armando Cambindo Abonía (F-27)
Leonardo Castro (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.63||3.02||2.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||2.80||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.53||2.95||2.59||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.74||3.07||2.87||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.58||2.81||2.66||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.63||3.02||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.88||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||2.60||2.85||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||2.85||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.41||2.80||2.90||Bet Here|
Jaguares vs Independiente Medellin : Predictions
Why Jaguares Will Win
- Jaguares has a home team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jaguares has scored 15 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Independiente Medellin Will Win
- Independiente Medellin has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Independiente Medellin has scored 13 out of their total 21 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Independiente Medellin and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Independiente Medellin and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Independiente Medellin and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.