Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 5
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Jamaica vs Canada. Jamaica will host Canada at the Independence Park for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 5 match fixture.
Jamaica vs Canada : Live Score And Statistics
Jamaica Vs Canada. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 5
22:00 , Sunday October 10 2021
Match ends, Jamaica 0, Canada 0
Second Half ends, with score Jamaica 0, Canada 0
Substitution 4 – C. Brym substitutes for J. David (Canada)
Substitution 3 – J. Shaffelburg substitutes for S. Adekugbe (Canada)
A. Gray Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
Substitution 4 – J. East substitutes for B. Reid (Jamaica)
Substitution 3 – J. Lowe substitutes for S. Nicholson (Jamaica)
Substitution 2 – A. Gray substitutes for J. Flemmings (Jamaica)
Substitution 2 – S. Eustaquio substitutes for M. Kaye (Canada)
Substitution 1 – D. Wotherspoon substitutes for L. Millar (Canada)
K. Roofe Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
Substitution 1 – D. Williams substitutes for A. Powell (Jamaica)
S. Piette Gets Yellow Card Canada
J. Watson Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
O. Fisher Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jamaica vs Canada : Livescore
Jamaica vs Canada Prediction : Match Facts
- Jamaica have played 3 matches are at position 8 with 1 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Jamaica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Canada have played 3 matches are at position 3 with 5 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Canada.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Jamaica vs Canada : Head To Head
|Saturday September 2 2017|
|Thursday July 20 2017|
|Saturday July 11 2015|
Jamaica vs Canada : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Jamaica vs Canada : Players News and Squads
Andre Blake (G-1)
Oniel Fisher (D-8)
Alvas Powell (D-5)
Adrian Mariappa (D-19)
Kemar Lawrence (D-20)
Bobby Reid (M-10)
Anthony Grant (M-6)
Je-Vaughn Watson (M-15)
Junior Flemmings (M-12)
Kemar Roofe (F-7)
Shamar Nicholson (F-11)
Dillon Barnes (G-13)
Jeadine White (G-23)
Javain Brown (D-3)
Jamoi Topey (D-2)
Tyreek Magee (M-21)
Speedy Williams (M-22)
Jamal Lowe (F-9)
Javon East (F-14)
Andre Gray (F-18)
Maxime Crépeau (G-16)
Alistair Johnston (D-2)
Doneil Henry (D-15)
Derek Cornelius (D-23)
Sam Adekugbe (D-3)
Samuel Piette (M-6)
Mark-Anthony Kaye (M-14)
Liam Millar (M-17)
Jonathan Osorio (M-21)
Alphonso Davies (M-19)
Jonathan David (F-20)
James Pantemis (G-1)
Dayne St. Clair (G-18)
Zachary Brault Guillard (D-12)
Kamal Miller (D-4)
Liam Fraser (M-13)
Junior Hoilett (F-10)
Jacob Shaffelburg (F-11)
Stephen Eustáquio (M-7)
David Wotherspoon (M-8)
Charles-Andreas Brym (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jamaica vs Canada : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Jamaica vs Canada : Predictions
Why Jamaica Will Win
- Jamaica has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jamaica has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Canada Will Win
- Canada has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Canada has scored 16 out of their total 36 goals as visitors with average of 3.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Canada and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Canada and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Canada and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.