Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: I. Oostrom
Status: Match Finished 6 – 3
6 – 3
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda. Jong Ajax will host NAC Breda at the Sportpark De Toekomst for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Live Score And Statistics
Jong Ajax Vs NAC Breda. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
18:00 , Monday September 13 2021
Jong Ajax 6
- Danilo ( 10′ )
- K. Taylor ( 12′ )
- V. Jensen ( 20′ )
- Y. Baas ( 25′ )
- Y. Regeer ( 59′ )
- M. De Waal ( 78′ )
NAC Breda 3
- R. Seuntjens ( 3′ )
- T. Haye ( 70′ )
- R. Seuntjens ( 81′ )
Match ends, Jong Ajax 6, NAC Breda 3
Second Half ends, with score Jong Ajax 6, NAC Breda 3
V. Jensen Gets Yellow Card Jong Ajax
Substitution 3 – A. Martha substitutes for N. Unuvar (Jong Ajax)
R. Seuntjens had a Normal Goal NAC Breda
M. De Waal had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
D. Malone Gets Yellow Card NAC Breda
Substitution 5 – M. Vanacker substitutes for R. Ligeon (NAC Breda)
Substitution 2 – M. De Waal substitutes for Danilo (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 1 – L. Van Gelderen substitutes for K. Taylor (Jong Ajax)
T. Haye had a Normal Goal NAC Breda
D. Bakker Gets Yellow Card NAC Breda
Substitution 4 – P. Kestens substitutes for J. Antonia (NAC Breda)
Y. Regeer had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
Substitution 3 – A. Kosiah substitutes for M. Bilate (NAC Breda)
Substitution 2 – D. Bakker substitutes for Y. Azzagari (NAC Breda)
Substitution 1 – D. Malone substitutes for M. Adilehou (NAC Breda)
J. Antonia Gets Yellow Card NAC Breda
Y. Baas had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
V. Jensen had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
K. Taylor had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
Danilo had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
R. Hillen Gets Yellow Card Jong Ajax
R. Seuntjens had a Normal Goal NAC Breda
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Livescore
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda Prediction : Match Facts
- Jong Ajax have played 4 matches are at position 19 with 3 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Excelsior.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- NAC Breda have played 4 matches are at position 15 with 5 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against NAC Breda.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|Jong Ajax||NAC Breda|
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Head To Head
|Friday April 2 2021|
|Friday October 2 2020|
|Monday February 17 2020|
|Friday November 22 2019|
|Friday March 17 2017|
|Friday November 4 2016|
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||5||3||0||2||10||8||2||9||WLLWW|
|7||Almere City FC||5||2||1||2||10||8||2||7||WWLDL|
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Players News and Squads
Calvin Raatsie (G-1)
Youri Regeer (D-2)
Rio Hillen (D-3)
Nordin Musampa (D-4)
Youri Baas (D-5)
Kian Fitz Jim (M-6)
Kenneth Taylor (M-8)
Christian Kjelder Rasmussen (M-7)
Victor Jensen (M-10)
Naci Ünüvar (M-11)
Joey Roggeveen (G-12)
Anass Salah-Eddine (D-17)
Liam Van Gelderen (D-16)
Donny Warmerdam (M-15)
ArJany Martha (F-20)
Max de Waal (F-18)
CoachE. de Graaf
Nick Olij (G-1)
Ruben Ligeon (D-2)
Moise Adilehou (D-4)
Colin Rösler (D-24)
Jethro Mashart (D-15)
Jarchinio Antonia (M-77)
Thom Haye (M-33)
Yassine Azzagari (M-18)
Odysseus Velanas (M-11)
Ralf Seuntjens (F-10)
Mario Bilate (F-42)
Roy Kortsmit (G-23)
Danny Bakker (M-17)
Sabir Agougil (M-29)
Dion Malone (M-20)
Milan Vanacker (D-22)
Boris van Schuppen (M-35)
Pjotr Kestens (F-26)
Ayouba Kosiah (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.75||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.75||2.55||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.60||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.42||3.80||2.68||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.75||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.45||3.96||2.64||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.42||3.80||2.68||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.37||3.82||2.59||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.76||2.11||Bet Here|
Jong Ajax vs NAC Breda : Predictions
Why Jong Ajax Will Win
- Jong Ajax has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jong Ajax has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why NAC Breda Will Win
- NAC Breda has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- NAC Breda has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Jong Ajax||Draw||NAC Breda|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or NAC Breda||Double chance : draw or NAC Breda||Double chance : draw or NAC Breda|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.