Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: J. Rozendal
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax. Jong PSV will host Jong Ajax at the Sportcomplex De Herdgang for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Live Score And Statistics
Jong PSV Vs Jong Ajax. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Friday September 10 2021
Jong PSV 3
- N. Thomas ( 46′ )
- D. Sealy ( 55′ )
- J. Bakayoko ( 79′ )
Jong Ajax 1
- Y. Regeer ( 23′ )
Match ends, Jong PSV 3, Jong Ajax 1
Second Half ends, with score Jong PSV 3, Jong Ajax 1
K. Fitz-Jim Gets Yellow Card Jong Ajax
J. Bakayoko Gets Yellow Card Jong PSV
J. Bakayoko had a Normal Goal Jong PSV
Substitution 5 – L. Comenencia substitutes for Y. Bahadir (Jong PSV)
Substitution 3 – A. Martha substitutes for K. Hlynsson (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 4 – C. Toure substitutes for N. Thomas (Jong PSV)
D. Sealy had a Normal Goal Jong PSV
Substitution 2 – C. Rasmussen substitutes for M. De Waal (Jong Ajax)
N. Thomas had a Normal Goal Jong PSV
Substitution 3 – E. van de Blaak substitutes for N. Markelo (Jong PSV)
Substitution 2 – E. Matuta substitutes for M. Nassoh (Jong PSV)
Substitution 1 – J. Bakayoko substitutes for J. Antonisse (Jong PSV)
Substitution 1 – Giovanni substitutes for A. van Axel Dongen (Jong Ajax)
Y. Regeer had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Livescore
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax Prediction : Match Facts
- Jong PSV have played 4 matches are at position 17 with 4 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Jong PSV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Jong Ajax have played 4 matches are at position 19 with 3 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Jong Ajax.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Jong PSV||Jong Ajax|
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Head To Head
|Friday January 29 2021|
|Monday September 14 2020|
|Monday January 13 2020|
|Monday September 16 2019|
|Sunday January 13 2019|
|Monday October 15 2018|
|Friday March 30 2018|
|Friday September 1 2017|
|Monday April 17 2017|
|Friday December 9 2016|
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||5||3||0||2||10||8||2||9||WLLWW|
|7||Almere City FC||5||2||1||2||10||8||2||7||WWLDL|
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Players News and Squads
CoachR. van Nistelrooy
Vincent Müller (G-1)
Yunus Bahadir (D-2)
Nathan Markelo (D-3)
Dennis Vos (D-4)
Fredrik Oppegard (D-5)
Mathias Kjølø (M-6)
Amin Doudah (M-8)
Nigel Thomas (M-7)
Jeremy Antonisse (M-11)
Mohamed Nassoh (M-10)
Dante Sealy (F-9)
Aron van Lare (G-16)
Tyrick Bodak (G-23)
Emmanuel van de Blaak (D-13)
Livano Comenencia (D-12)
Fedde Leysen (D-14)
Emmanuel Matuta (M-15)
Mathijs Tielemans (M-18)
Simon Colyn (M-19)
Johan Bakayoko (F-21)
Damian Timan (M-17)
Cheick Toure (F-20)
Calvin Raatsie (G-1)
Steven Van Der Sloot (D-2)
Donny Warmerdam (D-3)
Rio Hillen (D-4)
Anass Salah-Eddine (D-5)
Youri Regeer (M-8)
Kian Fitz Jim (M-6)
Max de Waal (M-9)
Kristian Hlynsson (M-10)
Amourricho van Axel-Dongen (M-7)
Naci Ünüvar (F-11)
Joey Roggeveen (G-12)
Julius Dirksen (D-18)
Liam Van Gelderen (D-16)
Terrence Douglas (D-15)
Nordin Musampa (D-17)
ArJany Martha (F-21)
Christian Kjelder Rasmussen (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.45||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.48||3.82||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.65||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.34||3.75||2.47||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.54||3.79||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||3.30||2.54||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.48||3.82||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.60||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.60||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.46||3.68||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.65||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.39||3.50||2.52||Bet Here|
Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax : Predictions
Why Jong PSV Will Win
- Jong PSV has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jong PSV has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jong Ajax Will Win
- Jong Ajax has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jong Ajax has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Jong PSV||Draw||Jong Ajax|
|Advice||Double chance : Jong PSV or draw||Double chance : Jong PSV or draw||Double chance : Jong PSV or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.