Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: M. Perez
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Jong PSV vs Telstar. Jong PSV will host Telstar at the Sportcomplex De Herdgang for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Live Score And Statistics
Jong PSV Vs Telstar. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10
18:00 , Monday October 18 2021
Jong PSV 2
- M. Kjolo ( 54′ )
- I. Saibari ( 60′ )
- G. Plet ( 5′ )
- R. Fernandes ( 13′ )
- O. Kokcu ( 80′ )
Match ends, Jong PSV 2, Telstar 3
Second Half ends, with score Jong PSV 2, Telstar 3
G. Plet Gets Yellow Card Telstar
Substitution 4 – M. el Ouardani substitutes for R. Fernandes (Telstar)
Substitution 4 – N. Markelo substitutes for Y. Bahadir (Jong PSV)
Substitution 3 – S. Colyn substitutes for L. Felipe (Jong PSV)
O. Kokcu had a Normal Goal Telstar
I. Saibari Gets Yellow Card Jong PSV
Substitution 3 – R. Taha substitutes for S. van Doorm (Telstar)
R. Fernandes Gets Yellow Card Telstar
Substitution 2 – O. Kokcu substitutes for C. Dijkstra (Telstar)
Substitution 2 – M. Nassoh substitutes for E. Matuta (Jong PSV)
I. Saibari had a Normal Goal Jong PSV
M. Kjolo had a Normal Goal Jong PSV
Substitution 1 – D. Sealy substitutes for C. Toure (Jong PSV)
Substitution 1 – A. Berenstein substitutes for Y. Liesdek (Telstar)
Y. Liesdek Gets Yellow Card Telstar
R. Fernandes had a Normal Goal Telstar
G. Plet had a Normal Goal Telstar
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Livescore
Jong PSV vs Telstar Prediction : Match Facts
- Jong PSV have played 9 matches are at position 15 with 10 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against VVV Venlo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Telstar have played 9 matches are at position 13 with 12 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Den Bosch.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Head To Head
|Friday April 30 2021|
|Friday October 2 2020|
|Friday March 6 2020|
|Friday November 8 2019|
|Friday May 3 2019|
|Friday December 14 2018|
|Friday April 6 2018|
|Friday November 24 2017|
|Friday April 28 2017|
|Friday October 28 2016|
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|5||ADO Den Haag||10||7||1||2||25||15||10||16||WWWWD|
|17||Almere City FC||10||2||3||5||18||20||-2||9||LLDLD|
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Players News and Squads
CoachR. van Nistelrooy
Vincent Müller (G-1)
Yunus Bahadir (D-2)
Luis Felipe (D-4)
Jenson Seelt (D-3)
Dennis Vos (D-5)
Mathias Kjølø (M-8)
Emmanuel Matuta (M-6)
Mathijs Tielemans (M-10)
Johan Bakayoko (F-7)
Ismael Saibari (F-9)
Cheick Toure (F-11)
Tyrick Bodak (G-23)
Aron van Lare (G-16)
Emmanuel van de Blaak (D-13)
Fedde Leysen (D-14)
Livano Comenencia (D-15)
Nathan Markelo (D-12)
Simon Colyn (M-18)
Mohamed Nassoh (M-19)
Damian Timan (M-17)
Dante Sealy (F-20)
Trevor Doornbusch (G-17)
Anwar Bensabouh (D-6)
Ozgur Aktas (D-4)
Siebe Vandermeulen (D-21)
Yassine Zakir (M-24)
Tom Overtoom (M-18)
Cas Dijkstra (M-23)
Sven Van Doorm (M-8)
Yael Liesdek (M-2)
Rashaan Fernandes (F-7)
Glynor Plet (F-9)
Anthony Berenstein (D-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.60||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.14||3.82||3.13||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.60||2.95||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.15||3.77||3.23||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.16||3.82||3.12||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.10||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.10||3.65||3.12||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.86||2.00||Bet Here|
Jong PSV vs Telstar : Predictions
Why Jong PSV Will Win
- Jong PSV has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jong PSV has scored 8 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Telstar Will Win
- Telstar has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Telstar has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Jong PSV or draw||Double chance : Jong PSV or draw||Double chance : Jong PSV or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.