Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: L. Cantineau
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV. Jong Utrecht will host Jong PSV at the Sportpark Zoudenbalch Veld 4 for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Live Score And Statistics
Jong Utrecht Vs Jong PSV. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
18:00 , Monday September 13 2021
Jong Utrecht 2
- N. Venema ( 14′ )
- D. Van Den Berg ( 52′ )
Jong PSV 1
- C. Toure ( 37′ )
Match ends, Jong Utrecht 2, Jong PSV 1
Second Half ends, with score Jong Utrecht 2, Jong PSV 1
Substitution 5 – S. Colyn substitutes for D. Vos (Jong PSV)
Substitution 5 – E. Maddy substitutes for N. Venema (Jong Utrecht)
D. Vos Gets Yellow Card Jong PSV
Substitution 4 – D. Sealy substitutes for E. Matuta (Jong PSV)
Substitution 3 – L. Comenencia substitutes for N. Markelo (Jong PSV)
Substitution 4 – D. van der Kust substitutes for A. Zagre (Jong Utrecht)
D. Van Den Berg had a Normal Goal Jong Utrecht
Substitution 3 – O. Alou substitutes for R. Balk (Jong Utrecht)
Substitution 2 – Y. Ikeshita substitutes for I. Bonsu (Jong Utrecht)
Substitution 1 – J. Eersteling substitutes for S. Mokono (Jong Utrecht)
Substitution 2 – D. Timan substitutes for M. A. Doudah (Jong PSV)
Substitution 1 – J. Antonisse substitutes for N. Thomas (Jong PSV)
C. Toure had a Penalty Jong PSV
K. van den Hoek Gets Yellow Card Jong Utrecht
N. Venema had a Normal Goal Jong Utrecht
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Livescore
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV Prediction : Match Facts
- Jong Utrecht have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 5 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Telstar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Jong PSV have played 4 matches are at position 17 with 4 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Helmond Sport.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|Jong Utrecht||Jong PSV|
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Head To Head
|Monday March 15 2021|
|Tuesday November 24 2020|
|Friday April 3 2020|
|Friday August 30 2019|
|Friday March 8 2019|
|Friday September 7 2018|
|Friday March 23 2018|
|Monday November 20 2017|
|Friday February 3 2017|
|Friday August 26 2016|
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||5||3||0||2||10||8||2||9||WLLWW|
|7||Almere City FC||5||2||1||2||10||8||2||7||WWLDL|
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Players News and Squads
Jord Ruijgrok (G-16)
Sylian Mokono (D-2)
Rick Meissen (D-3)
Kjeld van den Hoek (D-14)
Arthur Zagre (D-5)
Mohamed Mallahi (M-7)
Imanuel Bonsu (M-6)
Davy van den Berg (M-8)
Othman Boussaid (M-11)
Nick Venema (F-9)
Remco Balk (F-10)
Djevencio van der Kust (D-15)
Julliani Eersteling (D-12)
Joshua Mukeh (M-22)
Yuya Ikeshita (M-18)
Oussama Alou (M-20)
Rayan El Azrak (M-21)
Eros Maddy (F-17)
Abdullah Al-Zoari (F-19)
CoachR. van Nistelrooy
Vincent Müller (G-1)
Nathan Markelo (D-2)
Emmanuel van de Blaak (D-3)
Dennis Vos (D-4)
Fredrik Oppegard (D-5)
Emmanuel Matuta (M-6)
Amin Doudah (M-8)
Johan Bakayoko (M-7)
Mathias Kjølø (M-10)
Nigel Thomas (M-11)
Cheick Toure (F-9)
Aron van Lare (G-16)
Tyrick Bodak (G-23)
Yunus Bahadir (D-12)
Livano Comenencia (D-13)
Fedde Leysen (D-14)
Simon Colyn (M-19)
Jeremy Antonisse (F-20)
Mathijs Tielemans (M-18)
Mohamed Nassoh (M-17)
Dante Sealy (F-21)
Damian Timan (M-15)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.60||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.60||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.19||3.78||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.60||2.95||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.25||3.80||3.06||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.21||3.78||3.04||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.60||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.18||3.67||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.90||1.96||Bet Here|
Jong Utrecht vs Jong PSV : Predictions
Why Jong Utrecht Will Win
- Jong Utrecht has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jong Utrecht has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jong PSV Will Win
- Jong PSV has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jong PSV has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Jong Utrecht||Draw||Jong PSV|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Jong Utrecht or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Jong Utrecht or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Jong Utrecht or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||84%||84%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.