Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: L. Cantineau
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Jong Utrecht vs Roda. Jong Utrecht will host Roda at the Sportpark Zoudenbalch Veld 4 for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Live Score And Statistics
Jong Utrecht Vs Roda. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10
18:00 , Monday October 18 2021
Jong Utrecht 1
- A. Zagre ( 59′ )
- P. Pflucke ( 4′ )
- X. Emmers ( 20′ )
Second Half ends, with score Jong Utrecht 1, Roda 2
M. Mallahi Gets Yellow Card Jong Utrecht
Gets Yellow Card Roda
Y. Ikeshita Gets Yellow Card Jong Utrecht
N. Vossebelt Gets Yellow Card Roda
Substitution 4 – D. Werker substitutes for P. Pflucke (Roda)
Substitution 3 – N. Vossebelt substitutes for D. Vente (Roda)
Substitution 4 – M. Rijks substitutes for A. Lottin (Jong Utrecht)
Substitution 3 – G. Culhaci substitutes for J. Eersteling (Jong Utrecht)
Substitution 2 – R. Schoonbrood substitutes for X. Emmers (Roda)
P. Pflucke Gets Yellow Card Roda
J. Eersteling Gets Yellow Card Jong Utrecht
Substitution 2 – E. Maddy substitutes for N. Venema (Jong Utrecht)
Substitution 1 – J. Cijntje substitutes for B. Limbombe (Roda)
A. Zagre had a Normal Goal Jong Utrecht
S. Marzo Gets Yellow Card Roda
Substitution 1 – Y. Ikeshita substitutes for D. Van Den Berg (Jong Utrecht)
X. Emmers had a Normal Goal Roda
P. Pflucke had a Normal Goal Roda
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Livescore
Jong Utrecht vs Roda Prediction : Match Facts
- Jong Utrecht have played 9 matches are at position 9 with 15 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LDWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Emmen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Roda have played 9 matches are at position 10 with 14 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Roda.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Head To Head
|Sunday January 24 2021|
|Monday November 9 2020|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
|Monday January 20 2020|
|Friday September 20 2019|
|Monday April 1 2019|
|Friday November 2 2018|
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|5||ADO Den Haag||10||7||1||2||25||15||10||16||WWWWD|
|17||Almere City FC||10||2||3||5||18||20||-2||9||LLDLD|
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Players News and Squads
Fabian De Keijzer (G-1)
Julliani Eersteling (D-2)
Rick Meissen (D-3)
Joshua Mukeh (D-14)
Arthur Zagre (D-5)
Davy van den Berg (M-8)
Albert Lottin (M-6)
Mohamed Mallahi (M-7)
Remco Balk (M-11)
Rayan El Azrak (M-10)
Nick Venema (F-9)
Joey Houweling (G-16)
Kjeld van den Hoek (D-15)
Gabriel Culhaci (D-21)
Yuya Ikeshita (M-18)
Oussama Alou (M-20)
Raymond Huizing (M-25)
Derensili Sanches Fernandes (M-12)
Eros Maddy (F-17)
Abdullah Al-Zoari (F-19)
Rody de Boer (G-1)
Stefano Marzo (D-2)
Guus Joppen (D-4)
Richard Jensen (D-3)
Amir Absalem (D-5)
Benjamin Bouchouari (M-35)
Robert Klaasen (M-6)
Bryan Limbombe (M-7)
Xian Emmers (M-22)
Patrick Pflücke (M-14)
Dylan Vente (F-9)
Loek Hamers (G-36)
Dylan Vranken (G-37)
Jamil Takidine (D-17)
Xander Lambrix (D-20)
Daryl Werker (D-27)
Robin Schoonbrood (M-29)
Niek Vossebelt (M-8)
Denzel Jubitana (M-10)
Jimmy Vijgen (F-34)
Jeremy Cijntje (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.25||3.75||2.05||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.50||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.32||3.76||2.07||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.25||3.75||2.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.47||3.74||2.07||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.30||3.50||2.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.30||3.76||2.09||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.35||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.33||3.62||2.03||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||1.85||Bet Here|
Jong Utrecht vs Roda : Predictions
Why Jong Utrecht Will Win
- Jong Utrecht has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jong Utrecht has scored 5 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Roda Will Win
- Roda has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Roda has scored 8 out of their total 17 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Jong Utrecht or draw||Double chance : Jong Utrecht or draw||Double chance : Jong Utrecht or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.