Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Richard Sundell, Sweden
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall. Jonkopings Sodra will host GIF Sundsvall at the Stadsparksvallen for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Live Score And Statistics
Jonkopings Sodra Vs GIF Sundsvall. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 18
17:00 , Thursday October 14 2021
Jonkopings Sodra 1
- D. Strandsater ( 41′ )
GIF Sundsvall 1
- N. Dahlstrom ( 53′ )
Second Half ends, with score Jonkopings Sodra 1, GIF Sundsvall 1
Substitution 3 – A. Palmlov substitutes for E. Andersson (GIF Sundsvall)
Substitution 2 – D. Myrestam substitutes for R. Lundstrom (GIF Sundsvall)
Substitution 4 – E. Johansson substitutes for S. Crona (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 3 – P. Beqaj substitutes for A. Edqvist (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 2 – F. Fendrich substitutes for M. Nikolic (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 1 – P. Pichkah substitutes for L. Navik (GIF Sundsvall)
L. Hallenius Gets Yellow Card GIF Sundsvall
N. Dahlstrom had a Normal Goal GIF Sundsvall
D. Strandsater had a Normal Goal Jonkopings Sodra
A. Blomqvist Gets Yellow Card GIF Sundsvall
Substitution 1 – E. Nordstrom substitutes for E. Omondi (Jonkopings Sodra)
R. Lundstrom Gets Yellow Card GIF Sundsvall
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Livescore
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall Prediction : Match Facts
- Jonkopings Sodra have played 23 matches are at position 8 with 32 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 5 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Norrby IF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- GIF Sundsvall have played 23 matches are at position 2 with 43 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 13 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 5 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Helsingborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 35 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
|Jonkopings Sodra||GIF Sundsvall|
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Head To Head
|Tuesday June 1 2021|
|Saturday October 17 2020|
|Wednesday July 29 2020|
|Sunday September 24 2017|
|Sunday May 14 2017|
|Saturday October 1 2016|
|Saturday May 28 2016|
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Vasteras SK FK||24||6||8||10||29||35||-6||26||WLLWD|
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Players News and Squads
Frank Pettersson (G-1)
Adam Ben Lamin (D-6)
Sebastian Crona (M-7)
Marcus Degerlund (D-4)
Daniel Strandsater (M-20)
Jesper Svensson (M-12)
Junes Barny (M-8)
Daniel Ljung (M-22)
Marko Nikolic (M-24)
Adrian Edqvist (F-17)
Eric Johana Omondi (F-10)
Kevin Rodeblad Lowe (D-21)
Fredric Fendrich (M-5)
Elias Nordstrom (M-27)
Anton Thorsson (M-18)
Perparim Beqaj (F-9)
Edin Hamidovic (F-16)
Felix Jakobsson (-30)
Andreas Andersson (G-1)
Robert Lundstrom (D-15)
Niklas Dahlstrom (D-20)
Alexander Blomqvist (D-4)
Dennis Olsson (M-5)
Ludvig Nåvik (M-23)
Erik Andersson (M-7)
Daniel Stensson (M-6)
Pontus Silfwer (M-8)
Linus Hallenius (F-9)
Pontus Engblom (F-21)
Oscar Jonsson (G-35)
David Myrestam (D-3)
Teodor Stenshagen (D-19)
Albin Palmlof (M-33)
Paya Pichkah (M-14)
Gray Hoffman (-32)
Alexander Larsson (-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.30||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.43||3.55||2.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.35||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.56||3.35||2.56||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.63||3.05||2.68||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.60||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.43||3.54||2.80||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.60||3.35||2.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.35||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.54||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall : Predictions
Why Jonkopings Sodra Will Win
- Jonkopings Sodra has a home team record of 6 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Jonkopings Sodra has scored 18 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why GIF Sundsvall Will Win
- GIF Sundsvall has an away team record of 8 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- GIF Sundsvall has scored 22 out of their total 35 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Jonkopings Sodra||Draw||GIF Sundsvall|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or GIF Sundsvall||Double chance : draw or GIF Sundsvall||Double chance : draw or GIF Sundsvall|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.