Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 2
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Davide Ghersini, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Juventus vs Empoli. Juventus will host Empoli at the Allianz Stadium for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 2 match fixture.
Juventus vs Empoli : Live Score And Statistics
Juventus Vs Empoli. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 2
18:45 , Saturday August 28 2021
- L. Mancuso ( 21′ )
Match ends, Juventus 0, Empoli 1
Second Half ends, with score Juventus 0, Empoli 1
Danilo Gets Yellow Card Juventus
Substitution 5 – M. De Sciglio substitutes for J. Cuadrado (Juventus)
F. Bernardeschi Gets Yellow Card Juventus
Substitution 4 – S. Zurkowski substitutes for F. Bandinelli (Empoli)
Substitution 3 – L. Henderson substitutes for P. Cutrone (Empoli)
Substitution 2 – A. Pinamonti substitutes for L. Mancuso (Empoli)
Substitution 1 – L. Stulac substitutes for N. Bajrami (Empoli)
Substitution 4 – D. Kulusevski substitutes for F. Chiesa (Juventus)
Substitution 3 – M. Locatelli substitutes for R. Bentancur (Juventus)
A. Ismajli Gets Yellow Card Empoli
Substitution 2 – F. Bernardeschi substitutes for A. Rabiot (Juventus)
Substitution 1 – A. Morata substitutes for W. McKennie (Juventus)
P. Cutrone Gets Yellow Card Empoli
P. Stojanovic Gets Yellow Card Empoli
L. Mancuso had a Normal Goal Empoli
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Juventus vs Empoli : Livescore
Juventus vs Empoli Prediction : Match Facts
- Juventus have played 1 matches are at position 11 with 1 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- D
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Juventus.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Empoli have played 1 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Empoli.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Juventus vs Empoli : Head To Head
|Saturday March 30 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Saturday February 25 2017|
|Sunday October 2 2016|
|Saturday April 2 2016|
|Sunday November 8 2015|
|Saturday April 4 2015|
|Saturday November 1 2014|
Juventus vs Empoli : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Juventus vs Empoli : Players News and Squads
Wojciech Szczęsny (G-1)
Juan Cuadrado (D-11)
Matthijs De Ligt (D-4)
Leonardo Bonucci (D-19)
Alex Sandro (D-12)
Rodrigo Bentancur (M-30)
Adrien Rabiot (M-25)
Weston McKennie (M-14)
Paulo Dybala (F-10)
Federico Chiesa (F-22)
Mattia Perin (G-36)
Carlo Pinsoglio (G-23)
Giorgio Chiellini (D-3)
Daniele Rugani (D-24)
Mattia De Sciglio (D-2)
Nicolò Fagioli (M-34)
Dejan Kulusevski (M-44)
Luca Pellegrini (D-17)
Filippo Ranocchia (M-42)
Manuel Locatelli (M-27)
Álvaro Morata (F-9)
Federico Bernardeschi (F-20)
Guglielmo Vicario (G-13)
Petar Stojanović (D-30)
Ardian Ismajli (D-34)
Sebastiano Luperto (D-33)
Riccardo Marchizza (D-3)
Nicolas Haas (M-32)
Samuele Ricci (M-28)
Filippo Bandinelli (M-25)
Nedim Bajrami (M-10)
Leonardo Mancuso (F-7)
Patrick Cutrone (F-9)
Alberto Brignoli (G-1)
Jacopo Furlan (G-22)
Simone Romagnoli (D-6)
Riccardo Fiamozzi (D-20)
Fabiano Parisi (D-65)
Lorenzo Tonelli (D-26)
Mattia Viti (D-42)
Liam Henderson (M-8)
Szymon Żurkowski (M-27)
Leo Štulac (M-5)
Andrea La Mantia (F-19)
Andrea Pinamonti (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Juventus vs Empoli : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.25||6.25||11.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.26||6.50||11.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.26||6.50||12.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.25||6.00||12.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.22||6.50||12.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.29||6.35||11.25||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.26||6.25||10.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.24||6.40||10.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.27||6.20||10.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.27||6.28||11.88||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.27||5.40||10.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.30||6.40||11.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.25||6.25||11.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.25||7.00||11.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.20||6.50||13.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.28||6.00||9.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.26||6.25||10.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.26||5.60||11.00||Bet Here|
Juventus vs Empoli : Predictions
Why Juventus Will Win
- Juventus has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Juventus has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Empoli Will Win
- Empoli has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Empoli has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Juventus or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Juventus or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Juventus or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.