Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 17
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Granit Maqedonci, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg. kalmar FF will host IF elfsborg at the GuldfÃ¥geln Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 17 match fixture.
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Live Score And Statistics
kalmar FF Vs IF elfsborg. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 17
15:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
kalmar FF 0
IF elfsborg 3
- S. Olsson ( 3′ )
- A. Bernhardsson ( 24′ )
- R. Alm ( 75′ )
Match ends, kalmar FF 0, IF elfsborg 3
Second Half ends, with score kalmar FF 0, IF elfsborg 3
Substitution 4 – N. Soderberg substitutes for R. Gojani (IF elfsborg)
Substitution 3 – M. Benshi substitutes for V. Backman (kalmar FF)
Substitution 3 – S. Gudjohnsen substitutes for P. Frick (IF elfsborg)
S. Ring Gets Yellow Card kalmar FF
R. Alm had a Normal Goal IF elfsborg
Substitution 2 – E. Olsson substitutes for R. Sjostedt (kalmar FF)
Substitution 1 – J. Arvidsson substitutes for N. Shamoun (kalmar FF)
Substitution 2 – J. Ondrejka substitutes for A. Bernhardsson (IF elfsborg)
Substitution 1 – R. Alm substitutes for J. Okkels (IF elfsborg)
A. Bernhardsson had a Normal Goal IF elfsborg
S. Olsson had a Normal Goal IF elfsborg
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Livescore
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg Prediction : Match Facts
- kalmar FF have played 16 matches are at position 6 with 24 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 6 times drawn 6 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against kalmar FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- IF elfsborg have played 16 matches are at position 4 with 30 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against IF elfsborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 11 goals (GD).
|kalmar FF||IF elfsborg|
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Monday July 13 2020|
|Monday July 29 2019|
|Sunday May 26 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Sunday April 8 2018|
|Sunday September 10 2017|
|Monday April 3 2017|
|Saturday September 10 2016|
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Varbergs BoIS FC||16||5||5||6||19||23||-4||20||WWDDW|
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Players News and Squads
Lukas Hägg Johansson (G-32)
Piotr Johansson (D-7)
Lars Saetra (D-39)
Rasmus Sjostedt (D-6)
Sebastian Ring (D-3)
Jonathan Ring (M-11)
Victor Backman (M-26)
Carl Gustafsson (M-17)
Nils Fröling (M-31)
Oliver Berg (F-20)
Noah Shamoun (F-14)
Tobias Andersson (G-30)
Douglas Bergqvist (D-5)
Emin Nouri (D-13)
Elias Olsson (D-28)
Johan Arvidsson (M-18)
Lukas Rhöse (D-19)
Moustafa Benshi (F-16)
Tim Rönning (G-31)
Johan Larsson (D-24)
Leo Väisänen (D-15)
Christopher McVey (D-4)
Simon Strand (D-20)
Robert Gojani (M-16)
Simon Olsson (M-10)
André Rømer (M-6)
Alexander Bernhardsson (F-12)
Per Frick (F-17)
Jeppe Okkels (F-19)
Hákon Rafn Valdimarsson (G-30)
Maudo Jarjué (D-5)
Oliver Zandén (D-29)
Jacob Ondrejka (M-14)
Noah Söderberg (M-28)
Sveinn Aron Guðjohnsen (F-11)
Rasmus Alm (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.20||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.64||3.32||2.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.15||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.66||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.70||3.26||2.81||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.76||3.05||2.57||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.64||3.32||2.71||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.69||3.25||2.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.15||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.63||3.20||2.58||Bet Here|
kalmar FF vs IF elfsborg : Predictions
Why kalmar FF Will Win
- kalmar FF has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- kalmar FF has scored 7 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 0.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why IF elfsborg Will Win
- IF elfsborg has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- IF elfsborg has scored 16 out of their total 26 goals at away with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||kalmar FF||Draw||IF elfsborg|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or IF elfsborg and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or IF elfsborg and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or IF elfsborg and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.