Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 17
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
KAMAZ vs Enisey. KAMAZ will host Enisey at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 17 match fixture.
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Live Score And Statistics
KAMAZ Vs Enisey. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 17
15:00 , Wednesday October 13 2021
- M. Beveev ( 42′ )
- A. Kanaplin ( 73′ )
Second Half ends, with score KAMAZ 1, Enisey 1
Substitution 5 – M. Sukhomlinov substitutes for A. Rukas (Enisey)
Substitution 2 – R. Osmanov substitutes for R. Yanushkovskiy (KAMAZ)
M. Beveev Gets Yellow Card KAMAZ
Substitution 4 – A. Maslovskiy substitutes for M. Komkov (Enisey)
A. Kanaplin had a Normal Goal Enisey
Substitution 3 – A. Okladnikov substitutes for A. Lomakin (Enisey)
Substitution 2 – G. Ferreyra substitutes for N. Markov (Enisey)
M. Komkov Gets Yellow Card Enisey
Substitution 1 – T. Musaev substitutes for M. Kazimir (KAMAZ)
Substitution 1 – V. Kichin substitutes for K. Garbuz (Enisey)
M. Beveev had a Normal Goal KAMAZ
A. Rukas Gets Yellow Card Enisey
E. Teslenko Gets Yellow Card KAMAZ
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Livescore
KAMAZ vs Enisey Prediction : Match Facts
- KAMAZ have played 16 matches are at position 9 with 23 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against KAMAZ.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Enisey have played 16 matches are at position 16 with 18 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Enisey.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Spartak Moscow 2||16||8||1||7||18||23||-5||25||LLWLL|
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Players News and Squads
Aleksey Mamin (G-1)
Mingiyan Beveev (M-22)
Egor Teslenko (D-90)
Sergey Morozov (D-2)
Ivan Khomukha (D-4)
Astemir Abazov (D-23)
Aleksandr Gagloev (M-11)
Oleg Kalugin (M-27)
Chingiz Magomadov (M-95)
Mikhail Kazimir (M-57)
Roman Yanushkovskiy (F-17)
Oleg Baklov (G-77)
Pavel Evseev (D-5)
Vladislav Ignatenko (M-15)
Danis Zubairov (M-66)
Tamerlan Musaev (F-9)
Redvan Osmanov (F-8)
Evgeniy Voronin (F-37)
Mikhail Oparin (G-1)
Konstantin Garbuz (D-19)
Andrius Rukas (D-6)
Tomas Rukas (D-5)
Nikolay Markov (D-13)
Denis Samoilov (M-77)
Mikhail Komkov (M-10)
Evgeny Pesikov (M-17)
Egor Ivanov (M-21)
Aleksandr Lomakin (M-8)
Alexander Kanaplin (F-22)
Andrey Shirokov (G-89)
Aleksandr Maslovskiy (D-33)
Maxim Sukhomlinov (D-3)
Ivan Lapshov (D-42)
Valeriy Kichin (D-2)
Germán Ferreyra (M-96)
Sergey Chibisov (M-14)
Andrey Okladnikov (F-75)
Evgeniy Grachev (-88)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
KAMAZ vs Enisey : Predictions
Why KAMAZ Will Win
- KAMAZ has a home team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- KAMAZ has scored 12 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Enisey Will Win
- Enisey has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Enisey has scored 9 out of their total 21 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : KAMAZ or draw||Double chance : KAMAZ or draw||Double chance : KAMAZ or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.