Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Tugay Kaan Numanoglu, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor. Kasimpasa will host Konyaspor at the Recep Tayyip ErdoÄan Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Live Score And Statistics
Kasimpasa Vs Konyaspor. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 7
17:00 , Monday September 27 2021
- M. Travnik ( 29′ )
- U. Bozok ( 63′ )
- Koka ( 18′ )
- S. Gurler ( 21′ )
Match ends, Kasimpasa 2, Konyaspor 2
Second Half ends, with score Kasimpasa 2, Konyaspor 2
Substitution 4 – A. Demirbag substitutes for S. Gurler (Konyaspor)
Substitution 3 – T. Brecka substitutes for M. Travnik (Kasimpasa)
Substitution 2 – A. Engin substitutes for Y. Erdogan (Kasimpasa)
Substitution 1 – D. Haspolat substitutes for H. Hajradinovic (Kasimpasa)
F. Hadergjonaj Gets Yellow Card Kasimpasa
Substitution 3 – P. Mpoku substitutes for S. Dikmen (Konyaspor)
N. Skubic Gets Yellow Card Konyaspor
U. Bozok had a Penalty Kasimpasa
Substitution 2 – A. Rahmanovic substitutes for E. Cekici (Konyaspor)
Substitution 1 – S. Cikalleshi substitutes for Koka (Konyaspor)
U. Bozok Gets Yellow Card Kasimpasa
M. Travnik had a Normal Goal Kasimpasa
S. Gurler had a Normal Goal Konyaspor
Koka had a Normal Goal Konyaspor
V. Eysseric Gets Yellow Card Kasimpasa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Livescore
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Kasimpasa have played 6 matches are at position 16 with 5 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Kasimpasa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Konyaspor have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 12 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Konyaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Head To Head
|Monday March 15 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Friday May 17 2019|
|Saturday December 15 2018|
|Sunday April 22 2018|
|Sunday November 26 2017|
|Tuesday May 16 2017|
|Thursday April 27 2017|
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Players News and Squads
Ertuğrul Taşkıran (G-1)
Florent Hadergjonaj (D-94)
Ryan Donk (D-4)
Tarkan Serbest (D-15)
Evren Eren Elmaci (D-18)
Loret Sadiku (M-6)
Michal Trávník (M-7)
Valentin Eysseric (M-13)
Haris Hajradinović (M-10)
Yusuf Erdoğan (M-11)
Umut Bozok (F-19)
Erdem Canpolat (G-22)
Harun Tekin (G-23)
Tomáš Břečka (D-25)
Sakıb Aytaç (D-20)
Mehmet Feyzi Yıldırım (D-26)
Ahmet Engin (M-17)
Haspolat Doğucan (M-34)
Hasan Yesilyurt (F-80)
Ibrahim Šehić (G-13)
Nejc Skubic (D-89)
Ahmet Yılmaz Çalık (D-6)
Abdulkerim Bardakçı (D-42)
Guilherme Haubert Sityá (D-12)
Soner Dikmen (M-14)
Amir Hadžiahmetović (M-18)
Endri Çekiçi (M-23)
Serdar Gürler (F-10)
Ahmed Hassan (F-9)
Zymer Bytyqi (F-7)
Eray Birnican (G-34)
Adil Demirbağ (D-4)
Alper Uludağ (D-25)
Barış Yardımcı (D-26)
Konrad Michalak (M-77)
Oğulcan Ülgün (M-35)
Amar Rahmanović (M-8)
Sokol Cikalleshi (F-17)
Paul-José Mpoku (M-40)
Ekrem Kayılıbal (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||3.30||2.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.43||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.43||3.25||2.77||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||3.20||2.78||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.57||3.36||2.94||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.51||3.22||2.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.43||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.43||3.30||2.76||Bet Here|
Kasimpasa vs Konyaspor : Predictions
Why Kasimpasa Will Win
- Kasimpasa has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Kasimpasa has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Konyaspor Will Win
- Konyaspor has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Konyaspor has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Konyaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Konyaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Konyaspor and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||33%||33%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.