Competition: Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 18:15
Referee: Matej Jug, Slovenia
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana. Koper will host Olimpija Ljubljana at the Å RC Bonifika for the Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Live Score And Statistics
Koper Vs Olimpija Ljubljana. Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 14
18:15 , Saturday October 23 2021
Olimpija Ljubljana 1
- A. Ziljkic ( 18′ )
Match ends, Koper 0, Olimpija Ljubljana 1
Second Half ends, with score Koper 0, Olimpija Ljubljana 1
Substitution 3 – U. Korun substitutes for Aldair (Olimpija Ljubljana)
Substitution 3 – I. Novoselec substitutes for A. Vosnjak (Koper)
Substitution 2 – T. Kompan substitutes for A. Ziljkic (Olimpija Ljubljana)
Substitution 2 – R. Simic substitutes for M. Barisic (Koper)
Substitution 1 – M. Varesanovic substitutes for Z. Besir (Koper)
Substitution 1 – N. Kapun substitutes for M. Futacs (Olimpija Ljubljana)
T. Tomic Gets Yellow Card Olimpija Ljubljana
A. Ziljkic had a Normal Goal Olimpija Ljubljana
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Livescore
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana Prediction : Match Facts
- Koper have played 13 matches are at position 1 with 27 points in the 2021 1. SNL.
- They have won 8 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Koper.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 11 goals (GD).
- Olimpija Ljubljana have played 13 matches are at position 3 with 23 points in the 2021 1. SNL.
- They have won 7 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Olimpija Ljubljana.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Head To Head
|Sunday August 15 2021|
|Wednesday April 21 2021|
|Wednesday February 10 2021|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Sunday August 30 2020|
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Players News and Squads
Adnan Golubović (G-1)
Matej Palčič (D-18)
Aleksander Rajčević (D-26)
Žan Žužek (M-21)
Karlo Bručić (D-3)
Adam Vošnjak (M-38)
Žan Bešir (M-17)
Maks Barišić (F-22)
Stjepan Ostrek (M-25)
Bede Amarachi Osuji (F-11)
Lamin Colley (F-9)
David Adam (G-12)
Ivan Novoselec (D-33)
Mitja Viler (D-28)
Rok Grudina (M-14)
Darko Ilieski (M-5)
Mak Varešanović (M-27)
Renato Simič (F-30)
Rai Rudonja (-13)
Nejc Vidmar (G-41)
Eric Boakye (D-20)
Đorđe Crnomarković (D-15)
Goran Milović (D-35)
Michael Pavlović (M-62)
Almedin Ziljkić (M-77)
Tomislav Tomić (M-90)
Timi Max Elšnik (M-10)
Aldair Balde (F-97)
Márkó Futács (F-18)
Mustafa Nukić (F-9)
Matevž Vidovšek (G-69)
Miha Kompan (D-21)
Uroš Korun (D-88)
Enrik Ostrc (D-37)
Marcel Ratnik (D-14)
Nik Kapun (M-23)
Svit Sešlar (M-25)
Gal Kurež (F-16)
Dino Špehar (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.53||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||3.49||2.59||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||3.00||2.48||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.53||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.55||3.08||2.47||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.62||3.00||2.47||Bet Here|
Koper vs Olimpija Ljubljana : Predictions
Why Koper Will Win
- Koper has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Koper has scored 12 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Olimpija Ljubljana Will Win
- Olimpija Ljubljana has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Olimpija Ljubljana has scored 13 out of their total 18 goals as visitors with average of 1.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Koper or draw||Double chance : Koper or draw||Double chance : Koper or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||52%||52%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.