Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Alexandre Boucaut, Belgium
Status: Second Half 2 – 2
2 – 2
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen. Kortrijk will host KV Mechelen at the Guldensporenstadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Live Score And Statistics
Kortrijk Vs KV Mechelen. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 6
18:45 , Friday August 27 2021
- K. D’Haene ( 58′ )
- P. Gueye ( 76′ )
KV Mechelen 2
- N. Storm ( 14′ )
- N. Storm ( 20′ )
Second Half ends, with score Kortrijk 2, KV Mechelen 2
Substitution 4 – M. Jonckheere substitutes for T. Chevalier (Kortrijk)
P. Gueye had a Normal Goal Kortrijk
L. Bijker Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
Substitution 3 – J. Vanlerberghe substitutes for K. Mrabti (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 3 – D. Mbayo substitutes for M. Moreno (Kortrijk)
Substitution 2 – A. Kadri substitutes for M. Fixelles (Kortrijk)
G. Hairemans Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
Substitution 1 – P. Gueye substitutes for M. Badammosi (Kortrijk)
Substitution 2 – I. de Camargo substitutes for H. Cuypers (KV Mechelen)
K. D’Haene had a Normal Goal Kortrijk
R. Schoofs Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
Substitution 1 – G. Hairemans substitutes for M. Shved (KV Mechelen)
K. Vandendriessche Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
M. Badammosi Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
N. Storm had a Normal Goal KV Mechelen
N. Storm had a Normal Goal KV Mechelen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Livescore
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen Prediction : Match Facts
- Kortrijk have played 5 matches are at position 5 with 9 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Kortrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- KV Mechelen have played 5 matches are at position 10 with 6 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against KV Mechelen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Head To Head
|Sunday April 18 2021|
|Saturday October 17 2020|
|Saturday December 7 2019|
|Friday September 20 2019|
|Saturday December 16 2017|
|Saturday November 4 2017|
|Saturday February 11 2017|
|Saturday August 13 2016|
|Saturday February 27 2016|
|Saturday November 7 2015|
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Club Brugge KV||5||3||2||0||11||5||6||11||WWDWD|
|4||Union St. Gilloise||5||3||0||2||9||5||4||9||LWWLW|
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Players News and Squads
Marko Ilić (G-31)
Gilles Dewaele (D-2)
Trent Sainsbury (D-5)
Aleksandar Radovanović (D-66)
Kristof D’Haene (D-30)
Marlos Moreno (M-29)
Kevin Vandendriessche (M-26)
Mathias Fixelles (M-11)
Faïz Selemani (M-10)
Teddy Chevalier (F-9)
Muhammed Badammosi (F-19)
Joris Delle (G-28)
Lucas Rougeaux (D-6)
Eric Ocansey (F-51)
Abdelkahar Kadri (M-18)
Michiel Jonckheere (M-27)
Dylan Mbayo (F-7)
Pape Habib Gueye (F-17)
Charles-Jesaja Herrmann (F-39)
Gaëtan Coucke (G-1)
Sandy Walsh (D-5)
Thibault Peyre (D-23)
Sheldon Bateau (D-4)
Lucas Bijker (D-3)
Samuel Oum Gouet (M-17)
Rob Schoofs (M-16)
Maryan Shved (M-35)
Kerim Mrabti (M-19)
Nikola Storm (M-11)
Hugo Cuypers (F-14)
Maxime Wenssens (G-32)
Yannick Thoelen (G-15)
Jordi Vanlerberghe (D-30)
Geoffry Hairemans (M-7)
Onur Kaya (M-8)
Jannes Van Hecke (M-6)
Iebe Swers (D-2)
Vinicius De Souza Costa (M-33)
Igor De Camargo (F-10)
Gustav Engvall (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.14||2.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.45||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.44||3.35||2.67||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.47||3.45||2.96||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.49||3.16||3.05||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.40||3.35||2.89||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.40||3.35||2.75||Bet Here|
Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen : Predictions
Why Kortrijk Will Win
- Kortrijk has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Kortrijk has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why KV Mechelen Will Win
- KV Mechelen has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- KV Mechelen has scored 7 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Kortrijk or draw||Double chance : Kortrijk or draw||Double chance : Kortrijk or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.