Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Jonathan Lardot, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Kortrijk vs Oostende. Kortrijk will host Oostende at the Guldensporenstadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Live Score And Statistics
Kortrijk Vs Oostende. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 12
16:30 , Saturday October 23 2021
- P. Gueye ( 43′ )
Match ends, Kortrijk 1, Oostende 0
Second Half ends, with score Kortrijk 1, Oostende 0
Substitution 3 – M. Badammosi substitutes for P. Gueye (Kortrijk)
Substitution 2 – D. Mbayo substitutes for A. Kadri (Kortrijk)
Substitution 1 – M. Fixelles substitutes for M. Moreno (Kortrijk)
Substitution 3 – V. Koziello substitutes for N. Batzner (Oostende)
Substitution 2 – K. Rocha Santos substitutes for M. Gueye (Oostende)
Substitution 1 – M. Kvasina substitutes for Z. Medley (Oostende)
S. Fortes Gets Yellow Card Oostende
P. Gueye had a Normal Goal Kortrijk
A. Tanghe Gets Yellow Card Oostende
K. D’Haene Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
A. Palaversa Gets Yellow Card Kortrijk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Livescore
Kortrijk vs Oostende Prediction : Match Facts
- Kortrijk have played 11 matches are at position 10 with 15 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Kortrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Oostende have played 11 matches are at position 7 with 17 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Oostende.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Head To Head
|Saturday January 16 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Saturday February 15 2020|
|Saturday August 31 2019|
|Saturday November 24 2018|
|Saturday August 18 2018|
|Saturday January 20 2018|
|Saturday September 30 2017|
|Wednesday December 21 2016|
|Friday October 21 2016|
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Union St. Gilloise||11||7||1||3||24||11||13||22||WWLWD|
|2||Club Brugge KV||11||6||4||1||20||13||7||22||WDDWW|
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Players News and Squads
Marko Ilić (G-31)
Gilles Dewaele (D-2)
Trent Sainsbury (D-5)
Aleksandar Radovanović (D-66)
Kristof D’Haene (D-30)
Kevin Vandendriessche (M-26)
Ante Palaversa (M-8)
Marlos Moreno (M-29)
Abdelkahar Kadri (M-18)
Faïz Selemani (M-10)
Pape Habib Gueye (F-17)
Joris Delle (G-28)
Lucas Rougeaux (D-6)
Eric Ocansey (F-51)
Michiel Jonckheere (M-27)
Mathias Fixelles (M-11)
Dylan Mbayo (F-7)
Muhammed Badammosi (F-19)
Guillaume Hubert (G-28)
Anton Tanghe (D-33)
Steven Fortes (D-17)
Zech Medley (D-3)
Brecht Capon (M-27)
Maxime D’Arpino (M-6)
Nick Batzner (M-34)
Alfons Amade (M-23)
Théo Ndicka Matam (M-7)
Thierry Ambrose (F-68)
Makhtar Gueye (F-9)
Jordy Schelfhout (G-22)
Siebe Wylin (D-36)
Kenny Rocha Santos (M-10)
Vincent Koziello (M-26)
Evangelos Patoulidis (M-24)
David Atanga (F-77)
Marko Kvasina (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.75||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.45||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.22||3.72||3.02||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.23||3.60||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.75||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.20||3.55||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.20||3.72||3.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.34||3.25||2.91||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.25||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.23||3.72||3.03||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.35||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.29||3.48||2.97||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.28||3.30||2.97||Bet Here|
Kortrijk vs Oostende : Predictions
Why Kortrijk Will Win
- Kortrijk has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Kortrijk has scored 8 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Oostende Will Win
- Oostende has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Oostende has scored 8 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Kortrijk or draw||Double chance : Kortrijk or draw||Double chance : Kortrijk or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||60%||60%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.