Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege. KV Mechelen will host Standard Liege at the AFAS-stadion Achter de Kazerne for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Live Score And Statistics
KV Mechelen Vs Standard Liege. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Friday October 1 2021
KV Mechelen 3
- H. Cuypers ( 4′ )
- K. Mrabti ( 10′ )
- S. Walsh ( 18′ )
Standard Liege 1
- D. M. Dragus ( 82′ )
Match ends, KV Mechelen 3, Standard Liege 1
Second Half ends, with score KV Mechelen 3, Standard Liege 1
D. M. Dragus had a Normal Goal Standard Liege
Substitution 5 – A. Tapsoba substitutes for S. Bastien (Standard Liege)
Substitution 4 – M. Sissako substitutes for N. Ngoy (Standard Liege)
Substitution 4 – G. Hairemans substitutes for K. Mrabti (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 3 – F. Druijf substitutes for H. Cuypers (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 2 – O. Kaya substitutes for R. Schoofs (KV Mechelen)
N. Gavory Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
Substitution 1 – M. Shved substitutes for N. Storm (KV Mechelen)
N. Storm Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
Substitution 3 – J. Muleka substitutes for S. Amallah (Standard Liege)
Substitution 2 – D. M. Dragus substitutes for H. Rafia (Standard Liege)
Substitution 1 – D. Peeters substitutes for N. Nkounkou (Standard Liege)
S. Walsh Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
S. Amallah Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
A. Al Dakhil Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
S. Walsh had a Normal Goal KV Mechelen
K. Mrabti had a Penalty KV Mechelen
H. Cuypers had a Normal Goal KV Mechelen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Livescore
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege Prediction : Match Facts
- KV Mechelen have played 9 matches are at position 9 with 13 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against KV Mechelen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Standard Liege have played 9 matches are at position 11 with 13 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Standard Liege.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
|KV Mechelen||Standard Liege|
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Thursday May 13 2021|
|Wednesday January 20 2021|
|Sunday December 6 2020|
|Saturday July 18 2020|
|Friday January 17 2020|
|Sunday November 10 2019|
|Saturday March 3 2018|
|Sunday July 30 2017|
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||9||5||3||1||17||12||5||18||DWWLW|
|5||Union St. Gilloise||9||5||1||3||17||9||8||16||LWDWL|
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Players News and Squads
Gaëtan Coucke (G-1)
Sandy Walsh (D-5)
Jordi Vanlerberghe (D-30)
Sheldon Bateau (D-4)
Lucas Bijker (D-3)
Samuel Oum Gouet (M-17)
Vinicius De Souza Costa (M-33)
Kerim Mrabti (M-19)
Rob Schoofs (M-16)
Nikola Storm (M-11)
Hugo Cuypers (F-14)
Yannick Thoelen (G-15)
Alec Van Hoorenbeeck (D-18)
Geoffry Hairemans (M-7)
Maryan Shved (F-35)
Onur Kaya (M-8)
Ferdy Druijf (F-9)
Gustav Engvall (F-20)
Arnaud Bodart (G-16)
Hugo Siquet (D-2)
Nathan Ngoy (D-33)
Ameen Al-Dakhil (D-3)
Nicolas Gavory (D-24)
Niels Nkounkou (D-14)
Hamza Rafia (M-12)
Gojko Cimirot (M-8)
Samuel Bastien (M-28)
Selim Amallah (M-19)
João Klauss (F-9)
Laurent Henkinet (G-30)
Moussa Sissako (D-5)
Daouda Peeters (M-15)
Nicolas Raskin (M-26)
Jackson Muleka (F-17)
Denis Drăguş (F-7)
Abdoul Tapsoba (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.70||2.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.75||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.50||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.75||2.88||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.31||3.85||2.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.23||3.85||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.75||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.29||3.90||2.59||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.31||3.80||2.87||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.32||3.25||2.92||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.32||3.86||2.81||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.70||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.60||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.70||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.30||3.67||2.84||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.80||2.88||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.40||2.82||Bet Here|
KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege : Predictions
Why KV Mechelen Will Win
- KV Mechelen has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- KV Mechelen has scored 9 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Standard Liege Will Win
- Standard Liege has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Standard Liege has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||KV Mechelen||Draw||Standard Liege|
|Advice||Winner : KV Mechelen||Winner : KV Mechelen||Winner : KV Mechelen|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.