Competition: Greece Super League Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Stephanos Koumparakis, Greece
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis. Lamia will host Aris Thessalonikis at the Dimotiko Athlitiko Kentro Lamias for the Greece Super League Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Live Score And Statistics
Lamia Vs Aris Thessalonikis. Greece Super League Regular Season – Round 6
16:30 , Monday October 18 2021
Aris Thessalonikis 1
- J. Brabec ( 50′ )
Match ends, Lamia 0, Aris Thessalonikis 1
Second Half ends, with score Lamia 0, Aris Thessalonikis 1
Substitution 4 – D. Manos substitutes for F. Bertoglio (Aris Thessalonikis)
F. Bertoglio Gets Yellow Card Aris Thessalonikis
Substitution 5 – L. Vyntra substitutes for G. Skondras (Lamia)
Substitution 3 – B. Ndiaye substitutes for J. Matilla (Aris Thessalonikis)
Substitution 2 – J. Iturbe substitutes for B. Gama (Aris Thessalonikis)
T. Tzandaris Gets Yellow Card Lamia
Substitution 1 – M. E. Garcia substitutes for D. Mancini (Aris Thessalonikis)
Substitution 4 – T. Tzandaris substitutes for G. Manousos (Lamia)
Substitution 3 – B. Arabuli substitutes for D. Bejarano (Lamia)
Substitution 2 – G. Saramantas substitutes for Tyronne (Lamia)
J. Brabec had a Normal Goal Aris Thessalonikis
J. Matilla Gets Yellow Card Aris Thessalonikis
C. Eleftheriadis Gets Red Card Lamia
D. Bejarano Gets Yellow Card Lamia
Substitution 1 – C. Eleftheriadis substitutes for L. Romanic (Lamia)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Livescore
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis Prediction : Match Facts
- Lamia have played 5 matches are at position 9 with 4 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Lamia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Aris Thessalonikis have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 2 points in the 2021 Super League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Aris Thessalonikis.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Head To Head
|Monday January 4 2021|
|Friday September 11 2020|
|Saturday February 22 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Monday January 14 2019|
|Monday August 27 2018|
|Sunday May 21 2017|
|Sunday February 5 2017|
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||AEK Athens FC||5||3||1||1||10||6||4||10||WLWDW|
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Players News and Squads
Athanasios Garavelis (G-1)
Giannis Skondras (D-23)
Daniel Adejo (D-4)
Vladimir Golemić (D-41)
Ángel Martínez (D-12)
Cristopher Nunez (M-7)
Danny Bejarano (M-16)
Giorgos Manousos (F-9)
Lazar Romanić (F-28)
Anastasios Karamanos (F-11)
Bojan Šaranov (G-31)
Kyriakos Mazoulouxis (D-88)
Giorgos Saramantas (D-3)
Loukas Vyntra (D-24)
Christos Eleftheriadis (M-20)
Savvas Gentsoglou (M-33)
Theofanis Tzandaris (M-6)
Bachana Arabuli (F-8)
Georgios Manousakis (F-70)
Julián Cuesta (G-23)
Daniel Sundgren (M-21)
Jakub Brabec (D-14)
Cristian Ganea (D-22)
Javier Matilla (M-26)
James Jeggo (M-6)
Bruno Gama (M-16)
Facundo Bertoglio (M-18)
Daniel Mancini (M-7)
Aboubakar Kamara (F-47)
Georgios Delizisis (D-5)
Lumor Agbenyenu (D-3)
Lerin Duarte (M-8)
Mateo García (M-10)
Badou Ndiaye (M-17)
Izet Hajrović (F-20)
Juan Iturbe (F-15)
Dimitrios Manos (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.65||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.70||3.00||2.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.86||3.20||2.09||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.60||3.25||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.70||3.05||2.08||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.60||3.00||2.13||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.95||3.12||2.07||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.40||3.10||2.06||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.65||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.84||3.20||2.11||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.75||3.15||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.90||3.00||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.45||3.10||2.01||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.60||3.25||2.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.45||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
Lamia vs Aris Thessalonikis : Predictions
Why Lamia Will Win
- Lamia has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lamia has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Aris Thessalonikis Will Win
- Aris Thessalonikis has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Aris Thessalonikis has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 0.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Aris Thessalonikis||Double chance : draw or Aris Thessalonikis||Double chance : draw or Aris Thessalonikis|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||28%||28%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.