Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Nazareno Arasa, Argentina
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P.. Lanus will host Gimnasia L.P. at the Estadio Ciudad de LanÃºs – NÃ©stor DÃaz PÃ©rez for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8 match fixture.
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Live Score And Statistics
Lanus Vs Gimnasia L.P.. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
19:30 , Wednesday August 25 2021
- J. Lopez ( 14′ )
- A. Gonzalez ( 36′ )
Gimnasia L.P. 0
Second Half ends, with score Lanus 2, Gimnasia L.P. 0
B. Aguirre Gets Yellow Card Lanus
Substitution 5 – F. Perez substitutes for J. Lopez (Lanus)
Substitution 5 – L. Chavez substitutes for B. Aleman (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 4 – A. Dominguez substitutes for L. M. Rodriguez (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 4 – P. de La Vega substitutes for L. Acosta (Lanus)
Substitution 3 – H. Mancilla substitutes for M. Insaurralde (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 2 – N. Colazo substitutes for E. Ramirez (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 3 – M. Perez substitutes for N. Thaller (Lanus)
Substitution 1 – M. Miranda substitutes for R. Holgado (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 2 – J. Aude substitutes for A. Bernabei (Lanus)
J. Lopez Gets Yellow Card Lanus
M. Insaurralde Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
A. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Lanus
N. Thaller Gets Yellow Card Lanus
A. Bernabei Gets Yellow Card Lanus
T. Belmonte Gets Yellow Card Lanus
J. Carbonero Gets Red Card Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 1 – T. Belmonte substitutes for M. Esquivel (Lanus)
J. Lopez had a Normal Goal Lanus
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Livescore
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. Prediction : Match Facts
- Lanus have played 7 matches are at position 6 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 5 result against Lanus.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Gimnasia L.P. have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Gimnasia L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Head To Head
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Saturday July 27 2019|
|Saturday February 9 2019|
|Saturday September 30 2017|
|Tuesday December 6 2016|
|Monday December 7 2015|
|Saturday November 28 2015|
|Saturday March 21 2015|
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||7||4||1||2||7||9||-2||13||LWWWD|
|11||Newells Old Boys||7||3||2||2||9||8||1||11||DLWDW|
|15||Defensa Y Justicia||7||2||2||3||9||9||0||8||DWLWD|
|22||Central Cordoba de Santiago||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||DLLDW|
|24||Union Santa Fe||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||LDWDL|
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Players News and Squads
Lucas Acosta (G-15)
Brian Aguirre (D-35)
Nicolás Thaller (D-29)
Diego Braghieri (D-6)
Alexandro Bernabé (D-25)
Ángel González (M-27)
Matías Esquivel (M-11)
Jorge Morel (M-19)
Lautaro Acosta (M-7)
José López (F-42)
José Sand (F-9)
Lautaro Morales (G-17)
Matías Pérez (D-22)
Nicolás Morgantini (D-24)
Julián Aude (M-13)
Tomás Belmonte (M-8)
Pedro de la Vega (F-10)
Facundo Pérez (F-34)
Franco Orozco (M-21)
Agustín Rodríguez (M-38)
Rodrigo Rey (G-17)
Francisco Gerometta (D-16)
Leonardo Morales (D-4)
Germán Guiffrey (D-24)
Matías Melluso (D-32)
Erik Ramírez (M-43)
Carlos Insaurralde (M-27)
Brahian Alemán (M-10)
Luis Miguel Rodríguez (F-8)
Rodrigo Holgado (F-30)
Johan Carbonero (F-7)
Tomás Durso (G-1)
Maximiliano Coronel (D-23)
Guillermo Fratta (D-2)
Lucas Licht (D-25)
Nery Leyes (M-33)
Emanuel Cecchini (M-5)
Harrinson Mancilla (M-15)
Nicolás Colazo (M-18)
Matías Miranda (M-22)
Lautaro Chávez (M-21)
Nicolás Contín (F-9)
Alexis Domínguez (F-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.95||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.91||3.50||3.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.85||3.50||4.33||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.96||3.55||3.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.87||3.40||3.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.95||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.93||3.45||3.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.97||3.64||3.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.91||3.40||3.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.98||3.54||3.86||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.85||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.94||3.47||3.77||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.87||3.40||3.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.92||3.30||3.90||Bet Here|
Lanus vs Gimnasia L.P. : Predictions
Why Lanus Will Win
- Lanus has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lanus has scored 19 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gimnasia L.P. Will Win
- Gimnasia L.P. has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Gimnasia L.P. has scored 15 out of their total 22 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Lanus or draw||Double chance : Lanus or draw||Double chance : Lanus or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.