Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Javier Iglesias Villanueva, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Las Palmas vs Huesca. Las Palmas will host Huesca at the Estadio de Gran Canaria for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Live Score And Statistics
Las Palmas Vs Huesca. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
18:00 , Friday August 27 2021
Las Palmas 2
- Jese ( 6′ )
- F. J. Crespo Garcia ( 14′ )
- F. Miguel ( 90′ )
Match ends, Las Palmas 2, Huesca 1
Second Half ends, with score Las Palmas 2, Huesca 1
F. Miguel had a Normal Goal Huesca
O. Clemente Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 4 – E. Lombardo substitutes for M. Mateu (Huesca)
Substitution 3 – J. Munoz substitutes for M. Rico (Huesca)
Substitution 5 – O. Clemente substitutes for A. Penaranda (Las Palmas)
C. Salvador Gets Yellow Card Huesca
Substitution 4 – Kirian substitutes for A. Moleiro (Las Palmas)
Substitution 3 – A. Sadiku substitutes for E. Loiodice (Las Palmas)
Substitution 2 – Maikel substitutes for Jese (Las Palmas)
Substitution 2 – Juan Carlos substitutes for J. Buffarini (Huesca)
Substitution 1 – F. Miguel substitutes for P. Mosquera (Huesca)
R. Navas Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 1 – Oscar Pinchi substitutes for F. J. Crespo Garcia (Las Palmas)
F. J. Crespo Garcia had a Normal Goal Las Palmas
Jese had a Penalty Las Palmas
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Livescore
Las Palmas vs Huesca Prediction : Match Facts
- Las Palmas have played 2 matches are at position 14 with 2 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Las Palmas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Huesca have played 2 matches are at position 1 with 6 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Huesca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Head To Head
|Thursday July 2 2020|
|Sunday August 18 2019|
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Real Sociedad II||2||1||1||0||1||0||1||4||DW|
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Players News and Squads
Raúl Fernández (G-1)
Álvaro Lemos (D-14)
Erick Ferigra (D-5)
Raúl Navas (D-16)
Benito Ramírez (D-11)
Sergio Ruiz Alonso (M-3)
Enzo Loiodice (M-12)
Alberto Moleiro (M-28)
Adalberto Peñaranda (M-7)
Jesé Rodríguez (F-10)
Álvaro Vallés (G-13)
Sergi Cardona (D-30)
Eric Curbelo (D-6)
Oscar Clemente (M-17)
Fabio González (M-15)
Maikel Mesa (M-8)
Omenuke Mfulu (M-22)
Kirian Rodríguez (M-20)
Saúl Coco (D-29)
Armando Sadiku (F-19)
Óscar Pinchi (F-18)
Ale García (M-27)
Andrés Fernández (G-1)
Julio Buffarini (D-19)
Cristian Salvador (D-6)
Jorge Pulido (D-14)
Marc Mateu (D-21)
Jaime Seoane (M-20)
Pedro Mosquera (M-5)
Mikel Rico (M-17)
Andrei Rațiu (F-2)
Dani Escriche (F-10)
David Ferreiro (F-7)
Miguel San Roman (G-13)
Florian Miguel (D-3)
Alberto Fuentes (M-27)
Juan Carlos (M-22)
Joaquín Muñoz (F-11)
Enzo Lombardo (F-24)
Pablo Tomeo (M-26)
Kevin Omoruyi (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||2.85||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||2.85||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||2.70||2.62||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.04||2.88||2.69||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||2.85||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||2.85||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.81||2.89||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.03||2.94||2.80||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.97||2.88||2.66||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.04||2.88||2.69||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||2.85||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||2.80||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||2.85||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.91||2.86||2.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.88||2.80||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.91||2.78||2.65||Bet Here|
Las Palmas vs Huesca : Predictions
Why Las Palmas Will Win
- Las Palmas has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Las Palmas has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Huesca Will Win
- Huesca has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Huesca has scored 4 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Huesca and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Huesca and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Huesca and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.