Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 16:15
Referee: Eduardo Prieto Iglesias, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Las Palmas vs Tenerife. Las Palmas will host Tenerife at the Estadio de Gran Canaria for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Live Score And Statistics
Las Palmas Vs Tenerife. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10
16:15 , Saturday October 16 2021
Las Palmas 2
- J. Viera ( 26′ )
- P. Larrea ( 90′ )
- Elady ( 65′ )
Match ends, Las Palmas 2, Tenerife 1
Second Half ends, with score Las Palmas 2, Tenerife 1
Substitution 4 – A. Sadiku substitutes for Jese (Las Palmas)
Substitution 3 – B. Ramirez substitutes for Pejino (Las Palmas)
V. Mollejo Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 2 – E. Ferigra substitutes for A. Lemos (Las Palmas)
P. Larrea had a Own Goal Las Palmas
Substitution 5 – E. Gonzalez substitutes for Elady (Tenerife)
Substitution 4 – P. Larrea substitutes for A. Corredera (Tenerife)
R. Fernandez Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
S. Moore Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
A. Munoz Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 3 – N. Sipcic substitutes for C. Ruiz (Tenerife)
A. Bermejo Escribano Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Elady had a Normal Goal Tenerife
E. Curbelo Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 2 – A. Bermejo Escribano substitutes for Michel (Tenerife)
E. Loiodice Gets Yellow Card Las Palmas
Substitution 1 – Oscar Pinchi substitutes for A. Moleiro (Las Palmas)
Substitution 1 – V. Mollejo substitutes for S. Shashoua (Tenerife)
J. Viera had a Normal Goal Las Palmas
C. Ruiz Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Livescore
Las Palmas vs Tenerife Prediction : Match Facts
- Las Palmas have played 9 matches are at position 6 with 14 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Las Palmas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Tenerife have played 9 matches are at position 4 with 17 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Tenerife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Head To Head
|Sunday March 28 2021|
|Sunday November 15 2020|
|Friday September 4 2020|
|Saturday January 25 2020|
|Saturday September 7 2019|
|Saturday May 4 2019|
|Sunday December 16 2018|
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||Real Sociedad II||9||2||4||3||9||9||0||10||DWLDL|
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Players News and Squads
Raúl Fernández (G-1)
Álvaro Lemos (D-14)
Raúl Navas (D-16)
Eric Curbelo (D-6)
Sergi Cardona (D-30)
Omenuke Mfulu (M-22)
Enzo Loiodice (M-12)
Jonathan Viera (M-21)
Alberto Moleiro (M-28)
Jesé Rodríguez (F-10)
Álvaro Vallés (G-13)
Erick Ferigra (D-5)
Maikel Mesa (M-8)
Oscar Clemente (M-17)
Fabio González (M-15)
Saúl Coco (D-29)
Benito Ramírez (M-11)
Kirian Rodríguez (M-20)
Claudio Mendes (F-26)
Óscar Pinchi (F-18)
Armando Sadiku (F-19)
Ale García (M-27)
CoachLuis Miguel Ramis
Juan Soriano (G-1)
Shaq Moore (D-21)
Carlos Ruiz (D-14)
José León (D-4)
Álex Muñoz (D-3)
Álex Corredera (M-6)
Aitor Sanz (M-16)
Míchel Herrero (M-24)
Ruben Diez (M-19)
Samuel Shashoua (F-10)
Eladio Zorrilla Jiménez (F-9)
Víctor Méndez (G-30)
Dani Hernández (G-13)
David Rodríguez Ramos (D-32)
Nikola Šipčić (D-23)
Carlos Pomares Rayo (D-15)
Álex Bermejo Escribano (M-11)
Víctor Mollejo (F-28)
Sergio González (D-12)
Pablo Larrea (M-2)
Emmanuel Apeh (F-20)
Thierno Barry (F-31)
Ethyan González (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||2.88||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||2.90||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.49||2.95||3.24||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.42||3.05||2.97||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.53||2.96||3.27||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.47||3.00||2.92||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.45||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.51||2.95||3.24||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||2.85||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.48||2.94||3.07||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||2.88||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.39||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
Las Palmas vs Tenerife : Predictions
Why Las Palmas Will Win
- Las Palmas has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Las Palmas has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Tenerife Will Win
- Tenerife has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Tenerife has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Las Palmas or draw||Double chance : Las Palmas or draw||Double chance : Las Palmas or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.