Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Tomasz Musial, Poland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice. Lechia Gdansk will host Piast Gliwice at the Stadion Energa GdaÅsk for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Live Score And Statistics
Lechia Gdansk Vs Piast Gliwice. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 8
18:00 , Saturday September 18 2021
Lechia Gdansk 1
- L. Zwolinski ( 12′ )
Piast Gliwice 0
Match ends, Lechia Gdansk 1, Piast Gliwice 0
Second Half ends, with score Lechia Gdansk 1, Piast Gliwice 0
Substitution 5 – T. Makowski substitutes for L. Zwolinski (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 4 – B. Kopacz substitutes for M. Zukowski (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 3 – K. Sezonienko substitutes for F. Paixao (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 2 – J. Bieganski substitutes for M. Gajos (Lechia Gdansk)
Substitution 3 – M. Ameyaw substitutes for D. Steczyk (Piast Gliwice)
Substitution 2 – N. Stojiljkovic substitutes for A. Toril (Piast Gliwice)
Substitution 1 – A. Pyrka substitutes for M. Chrapek (Piast Gliwice)
Substitution 1 – Conrado substitutes for J. Ceesay (Lechia Gdansk)
M. Zukowski Gets Yellow Card Lechia Gdansk
L. Zwolinski had a Normal Goal Lechia Gdansk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Livescore
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice Prediction : Match Facts
- Lechia Gdansk have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 10 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Lechia Gdansk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Piast Gliwice have played 7 matches are at position 6 with 10 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Piast Gliwice.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|Lechia Gdansk||Piast Gliwice|
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Head To Head
|Saturday April 17 2021|
|Monday November 23 2020|
|Wednesday June 24 2020|
|Wednesday March 11 2020|
|Friday February 14 2020|
|Saturday August 31 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Friday March 29 2019|
|Friday October 19 2018|
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Players News and Squads
Zlatan Alomerović (G-1)
Mateusz Żukowski (D-17)
Michał Nalepa (D-25)
Mario Maloča (D-23)
Rafał Pietrzak (D-2)
Joseph Ceesay (M-22)
Jarosław Kubicki (M-6)
Maciej Gajos (M-7)
Ilkay Durmus (M-99)
Łukasz Zwoliński (F-9)
Flávio Paixão (F-28)
Dušan Kuciak (G-12)
Conrado Buchanelli Holz (D-20)
Bartosz Kopacz (D-5)
Tomasz Makowski (M-36)
Jakub Kaluzinski (M-88)
Egzon Kryeziu (M-8)
Jan Biegański (M-69)
Kacper Sezonienko (F-79)
Bassekou Diabate (F-10)
František Plach (G-26)
Martin Konczkowski (D-20)
Ariel Mosór (D-2)
Tomáš Huk (D-5)
Tomasz Mokwa (D-22)
Patryk Lipski (M-17)
Patryk Sokołowski (M-18)
Damian Kądzior (M-92)
Michał Chrapek (M-6)
Dominik Steczyk (M-16)
Alberto Toril Domingo (F-9)
Karol Szymański (G-33)
Alexandros Katranis (D-98)
Miguel Muñoz (D-23)
Tomasz Jodłowiec (M-3)
Arkadiusz Pyrka (M-77)
Mateusz Winciersz (M-15)
Michael Ameyaw (M-19)
Nikola Stojiljković (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.60||3.18||2.86||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.63||3.05||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.66||3.13||2.91||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.51||3.05||2.81||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.60||3.18||2.86||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.60||3.07||2.85||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.46||3.10||2.86||Bet Here|
Lechia Gdansk vs Piast Gliwice : Predictions
Why Lechia Gdansk Will Win
- Lechia Gdansk has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lechia Gdansk has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Piast Gliwice Will Win
- Piast Gliwice has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Piast Gliwice has scored 7 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Lechia Gdansk||Draw||Piast Gliwice|
|Advice||Double chance : Lechia Gdansk or draw||Double chance : Lechia Gdansk or draw||Double chance : Lechia Gdansk or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||44%||44%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.