Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Paul Tierney, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Leicester vs Manchester City. Leicester will host Manchester City at the King Power Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Leicester vs Manchester City : Live Score And Statistics
Leicester Vs Manchester City. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4
14:00 , Saturday September 11 2021
Manchester City 1
- B. Silva ( 62′ )
Match ends, Leicester 0, Manchester City 1
Second Half ends, with score Leicester 0, Manchester City 1
Substitution 2 – Fernandinho substitutes for Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)
C. Soyuncu Gets Yellow Card Leicester
Substitution 3 – K. Iheanacho substitutes for J. Maddison (Leicester)
Substitution 2 – A. Lookman substitutes for H. Barnes (Leicester)
Substitution 1 – R. Sterling substitutes for F. Torres (Manchester City)
B. Silva had a Normal Goal Manchester City
Substitution 1 – J. Evans substitutes for J. Vestergaard (Leicester)
A. Laporte Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
Rodri Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Leicester vs Manchester City : Livescore
Leicester vs Manchester City Prediction : Match Facts
- Leicester have played 3 matches are at position 9 with 6 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Leicester.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Manchester City have played 3 matches are at position 7 with 6 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWL
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 0 result against Manchester City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Leicester vs Manchester City : Head To Head
|Saturday August 7 2021|
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Saturday February 22 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Monday May 6 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Tuesday December 18 2018|
|Saturday February 10 2018|
|Tuesday December 19 2017|
Leicester vs Manchester City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Leicester vs Manchester City : Players News and Squads
Kasper Schmeichel (G-1)
Timothy Castagne (D-27)
Çağlar Söyüncü (D-4)
Jannik Vestergaard (D-23)
Ryan Bertrand (D-5)
Marc Albrighton (M-11)
Youri Tielemans (M-8)
Wilfred Ndidi (M-25)
Harvey Barnes (M-7)
Jamie Vardy (F-9)
James Maddison (F-10)
Danny Ward (G-12)
Daniel Amartey (D-18)
Ricardo Pereira (D-21)
Jonny Evans (D-6)
Boubakary Soumaré (M-42)
Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (M-22)
Ademola Lookman (F-37)
Kelechi Iheanacho (F-14)
Patson Daka (F-29)
Kyle Walker (D-2)
Rúben Dias (D-3)
Aymeric Laporte (D-14)
João Cancelo (D-27)
İlkay Gündoğan (M-8)
Bernardo Silva (M-20)
Gabriel Jesus (F-9)
Ferran Torres (F-21)
Jack Grealish (F-10)
Scott Carson (G-33)
Nathan Aké (D-6)
Oleksandr Zinchenko (D-11)
John Stones (D-5)
Kevin De Bruyne (M-17)
Phil Foden (M-47)
Riyad Mahrez (F-26)
Raheem Sterling (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Leicester vs Manchester City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||5.50||4.50||1.55||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||5.90||4.45||1.57||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||6.00||4.20||1.57||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||6.00||4.20||1.55||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||6.00||4.00||1.53||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||6.55||4.55||1.59||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||6.50||4.40||1.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||5.90||4.45||1.57||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||5.80||4.35||1.56||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||6.20||4.41||1.57||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||5.80||3.95||1.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||6.45||4.48||1.57||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||5.50||4.50||1.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||5.75||4.33||1.55||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||6.20||4.30||1.52||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||5.90||4.37||1.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||6.40||4.35||1.53||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||5.50||4.00||1.55||Bet Here|
Leicester vs Manchester City : Predictions
Why Leicester Will Win
- Leicester has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Leicester has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Manchester City Will Win
- Manchester City has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Manchester City has scored 10 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 5.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Manchester City||Winner : Manchester City||Winner : Manchester City|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.