Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Willy Delajod, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Lens vs Lorient. Lens will host Lorient at the Stade Bollaert-Delelis for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Lens vs Lorient : Live Score And Statistics
Lens Vs Lorient. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4
13:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
- J. Clauss ( 24′ )
- S. Fofana ( 70′ )
- A. Lauriente ( 27′ )
- T. Monconduit ( 35′ )
Match ends, Lens 2, Lorient 2
Second Half ends, with score Lens 2, Lorient 2
Substitution 5 – I. Boura substitutes for J. Clauss (Lens)
Substitution 4 – C. Jean substitutes for F. Sotoca (Lens)
Substitution 2 – A. Grbic substitutes for A. Lauriente (Lorient)
Substitution 1 – E. Le Fee substitutes for F. Lemoine (Lorient)
F. Medina Gets Yellow Card Lens
Substitution 3 – D. Costa substitutes for G. Kakuta (Lens)
S. Fofana had a Normal Goal Lens
Substitution 2 – S. B. Banza substitutes for I. Ganago (Lens)
Substitution 1 – D. Machado substitutes for P. Frankowski (Lens)
P. Nardi Gets Yellow Card Lorient
T. Monconduit had a Normal Goal Lorient
A. Lauriente had a Normal Goal Lorient
J. Clauss had a Normal Goal Lens
Igor Silva Gets Yellow Card Lorient
K. Danso Gets Yellow Card Lens
T. Fontaine Gets Yellow Card Lorient
L. Abergel Gets Yellow Card Lorient
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Lens vs Lorient : Livescore
Lens vs Lorient Prediction : Match Facts
- Lens have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 5 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Lens.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Lorient have played 3 matches are at position 10 with 4 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Montpellier.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Lens vs Lorient : Head To Head
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Saturday April 4 2020|
|Saturday November 2 2019|
|Tuesday April 23 2019|
|Friday November 30 2018|
|Saturday February 3 2018|
|Saturday September 9 2017|
|Tuesday August 22 2017|
|Sunday April 12 2015|
Lens vs Lorient : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||3||3||0||0||10||5||5||9||WWW|
|14||Stade Brestois 29||3||0||2||1||4||6||-2||2||LDD|
Lens vs Lorient : Players News and Squads
Jean-Louis Leca (G-16)
Jonathan Gradit (D-24)
Kevin Danso (D-4)
Facundo Medina (D-14)
Jonathan Clauss (M-11)
Yannick Cahuzac (M-18)
Seko Fofana (M-8)
Przemysław Frankowski (M-29)
Gaël Kakuta (F-10)
Florian Sotoca (F-7)
Ignatius Ganago (F-9)
Wuilker Faríñez (G-1)
Christopher Wooh (D-5)
Deiver Machado (D-3)
Wesley Saïd (F-22)
Jonathan Varane (F-33)
Ismaël Boura (D-19)
Corentin Jean (F-25)
David Da Costa (M-20)
Simon Banza (F-23)
Paul Nardi (G-30)
Igor Silva (D-2)
Leo Petrot (D-36)
Julien Laporte (D-15)
Thomas Fontaine (D-5)
Vincent Le Goff (D-25)
Laurent Abergel (M-6)
Fabien Lemoine (M-18)
Thomas Monconduit (M-23)
Terem Moffi (F-13)
Armand Lauriente (F-28)
Matthieu Dreyer (G-1)
Samuel Loric (D-20)
Théo Le Bris (D-37)
Enzo Le Fée (M-10)
Quentin Boisgard (M-11)
Redwan Bourles (M-31)
Bamo Meïté (M-39)
Adrian Grbić (F-27)
Pierre-Yves Hamel (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Lens vs Lorient : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.80||3.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.79||3.55||4.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.71||3.75||4.85||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.75||3.60||5.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.78||3.70||4.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.78||3.45||4.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.79||3.55||4.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.77||3.70||4.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.78||3.76||5.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.84||3.55||3.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.82||3.78||4.96||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.80||3.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.75||3.60||5.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.80||3.50||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.77||3.75||4.62||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.77||3.45||4.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.83||3.40||4.15||Bet Here|
Lens vs Lorient : Predictions
Why Lens Will Win
- Lens has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lens has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lorient Will Win
- Lorient has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Lorient has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Lens or draw||Double chance : Lens or draw||Double chance : Lens or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.