Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Mario Melero Lopez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Levante vs Getafe. Levante will host Getafe at the Estadio Ciudad de Valencia for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Levante vs Getafe : Live Score And Statistics
Levante Vs Getafe. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9
16:30 , Saturday October 16 2021
Match ends, Levante 0, Getafe 0
Second Half ends, with score Levante 0, Getafe 0
Substitution 3 – D. Gomez substitutes for R. Soldado (Levante)
Substitution 4 – A. Nyom substitutes for C. Alena (Getafe)
Substitution 3 – J. Iglesias substitutes for D. Suarez (Getafe)
Substitution 2 – E. Franquesa substitutes for J. de Frutos (Levante)
Substitution 2 – D. Poveda substitutes for D. Timor (Getafe)
M. Arambarri Gets Yellow Card Getafe
Substitution 1 – E. Unal substitutes for S. Ramirez (Getafe)
C. Clerc Gets Yellow Card Levante
J. L. Morales Gets Yellow Card Levante
Substitution 1 – A. Cantero substitutes for G. Melero (Levante)
M. Olivera Gets Yellow Card Getafe
J. Miramon Gets Yellow Card Levante
D. Timor Gets Yellow Card Getafe
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Levante vs Getafe : Livescore
Levante vs Getafe Prediction : Match Facts
- Levante have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 4 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Levante.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Getafe have played 8 matches are at position 20 with 1 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Getafe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
Levante vs Getafe : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Sunday July 19 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Saturday February 2 2019|
|Saturday October 6 2018|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
|Saturday October 21 2017|
|Saturday April 8 2017|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
Levante vs Getafe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Levante vs Getafe : Players News and Squads
Aitor Fernández (G-1)
Jorge Miramón (D-20)
Shkodran Mustafi (D-13)
Rúben Vezo (D-14)
Carlos Clerc (D-19)
Nemanja Radoja (M-5)
Jorge de Frutos (M-18)
Pablo Martínez (M-25)
Gonzalo Melero (M-22)
José Luis Morales (M-11)
Roberto Soldado (F-16)
Dani Cárdenas (G-34)
Róber Pier (D-4)
Enric Franquesa (D-3)
Alex Blesa (M-7)
Dani Gómez (F-21)
Álejandro Cantero (M-29)
David Soria (G-13)
Damián Suárez (D-22)
Jorge Cuenca (D-15)
Mathias Olivera (D-17)
Mauro Arambarri (M-18)
Florentino Luís (M-5)
David Timor (M-24)
Carles Aleñá (M-11)
Nemanja Maksimović (F-20)
Sandro Ramírez (F-12)
Rubén Yáñez (G-1)
Diego Conde (G-27)
Juan Iglesias (D-21)
Stefan Mitrović (D-23)
Amankwaa Akurugu (D-28)
Jonathan Silva (D-14)
Allan Nyom (D-4)
Enes Ünal (F-10)
Darío Poveda (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Levante vs Getafe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||2.85||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.10||3.08||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||2.90||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.53||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||2.93||3.30||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.53||2.96||2.97||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.62||3.17||3.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||2.85||3.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.60||2.90||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.57||2.91||3.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||2.90||3.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
Levante vs Getafe : Predictions
Why Levante Will Win
- Levante has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Levante has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Getafe Will Win
- Getafe has an away team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Getafe has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Levante or draw||Double chance : Levante or draw||Double chance : Levante or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||79%||79%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.