Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Javier Alberola Rojas, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano. Levante will host Rayo Vallecano at the Estadio Ciudad de Valencia for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Live Score And Statistics
Levante Vs Rayo Vallecano. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4
16:30 , Saturday September 11 2021
- R. Marti ( 39′ )
Rayo Vallecano 1
- S. Guardiola ( 90′ )
Match ends, Levante 1, Rayo Vallecano 1
Second Half ends, with score Levante 1, Rayo Vallecano 1
S. Guardiola had a Normal Goal Rayo Vallecano
I. Balliu Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
Substitution 5 – Pepelu substitutes for P. Martinez (Levante)
Substitution 4 – Son substitutes for R. Marti (Levante)
Substitution 3 – S. Postigo substitutes for Rober Pier (Levante)
Substitution 5 – Bebe substitutes for R. Nteka (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 4 – U. Lopez substitutes for O. Trejo (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 3 – O. Valentin substitutes for P. Ciss (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 2 – S. Guardiola substitutes for E. Saveljich (Rayo Vallecano)
M. Malsa Gets Yellow Card Levante
Substitution 2 – D. Gomez substitutes for A. Cantero (Levante)
Substitution 1 – M. Malsa substitutes for J. Campana (Levante)
A. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
S. Comesana Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
J. L. Morales Gets Yellow Card Levante
P. Ciss Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
R. Marti had a Penalty Levante
P. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Levante
Substitution 1 – I. Palazon substitutes for M. Merquelanz (Rayo Vallecano)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Livescore
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction : Match Facts
- Levante have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Levante.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Rayo Vallecano have played 3 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Rayo Vallecano.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Head To Head
|Saturday May 4 2019|
|Sunday December 23 2018|
|Saturday May 6 2017|
|Wednesday December 14 2016|
|Sunday May 15 2016|
|Saturday January 9 2016|
|Saturday February 28 2015|
|Saturday September 27 2014|
|Saturday February 1 2014|
|Friday August 30 2013|
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Players News and Squads
Aitor Fernández (G-1)
Jorge Miramón (D-20)
Rúben Vezo (D-14)
Róber Pier (D-4)
Carlos Clerc (D-19)
Pablo Martínez (M-25)
José Campaña (M-24)
Gonzalo Melero (M-22)
Álejandro Cantero (F-29)
Roger Martí (F-9)
José Luis Morales (F-11)
Dani Cárdenas (G-34)
Óscar Duarte (D-6)
Sergio Postigo (D-15)
Enric Franquesa (D-3)
Nikola Vukčević (M-17)
Mickaël Malsa (M-12)
Nemanja Radoja (M-5)
Dani Gómez (F-21)
Stole Dimitrievski (G-13)
Ivan Balliu (D-20)
Esteban Saveljich (D-24)
Alejandro Catena (D-5)
Fran García (D-33)
Ismaila Ciss (M-21)
Santi Comesaña (M-6)
Martín Merquelanz (M-17)
Óscar Trejo (M-8)
Álvaro García (M-18)
Randy Nteka (F-9)
Luca Zidane (G-1)
Mario Hernández (D-32)
Kévin Rodrigues (D-19)
Nikola Maraš (D-2)
José Pozo (M-22)
Isi Palazón (F-7)
Mario Suárez (M-4)
Unai López (M-12)
Óscar Valentín (M-23)
Sergi Guardiola (F-16)
Andrés Martín (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.45||3.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.09||3.58||3.58||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.08||3.45||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.07||3.50||3.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.11||3.54||3.77||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.12||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.14||3.64||3.64||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.07||3.43||3.62||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.06||3.40||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.12||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano : Predictions
Why Levante Will Win
- Levante has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Levante has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rayo Vallecano Will Win
- Rayo Vallecano has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Rayo Vallecano has scored 4 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 4.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Rayo Vallecano||Double chance : draw or Rayo Vallecano||Double chance : draw or Rayo Vallecano|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.