Competition: Bulgaria A PFG Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Georgi Kabakov, Bulgaria
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Levski Sofia vs Beroe. Levski Sofia will host Beroe at the Vivacom Arena – Georgi Asparuhov for the Bulgaria A PFG Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Live Score And Statistics
Levski Sofia Vs Beroe. Bulgaria A PFG Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Levski Sofia 2
- H. Hubchev ( 31′ )
- B. Tsonev ( 43′ )
- K. Lebon ( 64′ )
Match ends, Levski Sofia 2, Beroe 1
Second Half ends, with score Levski Sofia 2, Beroe 1
Substitution 3 – A. Kraev substitutes for Z. Dimitrov (Levski Sofia)
K. Hadzhiev Gets Yellow Card Beroe
Substitution 4 – S. Mechev substitutes for S. Yusein (Beroe)
Substitution 3 – Kukula substitutes for A. Toungara (Beroe)
Substitution 2 – G. Aleksandrov substitutes for B. Bari (Levski Sofia)
Substitution 1 – M. Petkov substitutes for G. Milanov (Levski Sofia)
K. Lebon had a Normal Goal Beroe
Substitution 2 – A. Vasilev substitutes for H. Mitev (Beroe)
Substitution 1 – A. Fall substitutes for O. Camara (Beroe)
B. Tsonev had a Normal Goal Levski Sofia
H. Hubchev Gets Red Card Levski Sofia
H. Hubchev Gets Yellow Card Levski Sofia
H. Hubchev Gets Yellow Card Levski Sofia
H. Hubchev had a Normal Goal Levski Sofia
B. Bari Gets Yellow Card Levski Sofia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Livescore
Levski Sofia vs Beroe Prediction : Match Facts
- Levski Sofia have played 5 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2021 A PFG.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Levski Sofia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Beroe have played 5 matches are at position 5 with 9 points in the 2021 A PFG.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Beroe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Head To Head
|Wednesday March 3 2021|
|Wednesday December 9 2020|
|Monday August 10 2020|
|Sunday June 28 2020|
|Saturday November 30 2019|
|Saturday August 10 2019|
|Friday May 24 2019|
|Friday April 26 2019|
|Saturday December 15 2018|
|Saturday September 1 2018|
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Cherno More Varna||5||3||2||0||7||2||5||11||WDWWD|
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Players News and Squads
Nikolay Mihaylov (G-13)
Ivaylo Naydenov (M-6)
Gjoko Zajkov (D-3)
Christos Shelis (D-5)
Ivan Goranov (D-4)
Radoslav Tsonev (M-21)
Hristofor Hubchev (D-23)
Borislav Tsonev (M-10)
Georgi Milanov (M-7)
Zdravko Dimitrov (F-11)
Bilal Bari (F-19)
Plamen Plamenov Andreev (G-66)
Georgi Alexsandrov (D-41)
Denis Dinev (D-14)
Andrian Kraev (M-89)
Valeri Bojinov (F-86)
Marin Petkov (F-88)
Martin Petkov (F-79)
Nordin Bakker (G-1)
Steve Furtado (D-20)
Hristo Mitev (D-4)
Oumar Sako (D-5)
Kamen Hadzhiev (D-26)
Serkan Ussein (M-30)
Aleksandar Tsvetkov (M-6)
Aboubacar Toungara (M-27)
Keelan Lebon (M-21)
Martin Kamburov (F-9)
Oumar Camara (F-99)
Gennadiy Ganev (G-33)
Dzuniet Ali (D-2)
Aleksandar Vasilev (D-19)
Reyan Daskalov (M-17)
Simeon Mechev (M-16)
Alioune Fall (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.77||3.28||2.41||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.15||2.38||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||3.25||2.32||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.90||3.36||2.46||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.53||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.77||3.28||2.41||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||2.85||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.77||3.25||2.43||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.59||3.10||2.43||Bet Here|
Levski Sofia vs Beroe : Predictions
Why Levski Sofia Will Win
- Levski Sofia has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Levski Sofia has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Beroe Will Win
- Beroe has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Beroe has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Beroe and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Beroe and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Beroe and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.